chapter 12

"What game?" asked Leo after hearing what the masked ghost said.

"A fun game, you all will like it a lot." said the horrific face which was still kneeling beside Leo.

"We don't want to play any game, we just wants to go back." said kinn as he looked around him.

"Honey, stay here we will play a game you will love it." said the nun as the nun slowly, seductively dragged his finger at kinn's chest.

"Please, don't, I am happily married to my husband and very loyal to him, this tricks won't work on me." said kinn as he backs off a little which made the nun smile.

"I can help you forgot about your husband." said the nun as the nun winked at kinn who just wanted to die at that moment.

"Nice, kinn, you successfully seduce a nun, you can keep him here, just let us go." said Tem as he got a death glare from kinn.

"Where are you planning to go doctor ? Stay here, am I not beautiful?" asked the spirit in a flirting tone as the spirit looked at Tem.

"You are a doctor and it's your duty to treat people, I have so much pain in my breasts, can you treat them?" said the spirit as the spirit push it's hair back, revealing a old, torn and dirty floral dress.

"Ms, I am gay." said Tem, hoping it would save him from this flirty spirit.

"So offensive, I am Mr. not Ms." said the spirit as he first claps his hand as if doing some magic and than pull out two orange from the dress and throw them away, one caught Vegas who immediately throw it away which hit Time on his face.

"A She turned into He for dr. Lee, wonderful." said Kim as he looked at other orange which he caught, still sitting on the floor.

"Are you lonely?" asked the masked ghost as he comes in front Kim's face.

"Aaahh." screamed Kim in terror as he throw the orange at the masked ghost who was just a mere inches away from his face.

"Are you a singer ? Why are you always practicing your vocal by screaming?" asked the masked ghost to Kim who was to terrified to speak anything.

"I am asking you something." said the masked ghost as he looked at Kim and started moving towards him slowly who started moving backward.

"Stay away from me please." said Kim in a small tone as he is backing off and because of this now he is properly laying on the ground again.

"Why ? Will you fall in love with me?" said the masked ghost as he was now on top of Kim with both knee at the side of Kim's hip and hands at the side of Kim's neck, not sitting on him while the guy laid soul less there.

"He is never recovering from this trauma." said Leo as he looked at Kim in pity, he wouldn't be in this position if only he had listen to him.

"You were saying you are single, right ? Do you need a boyfriend?" said the horrific face beside Leo who looked at him with creepy smile, probably trying to give a flirty smile.

"No, I am fine dying single now, no need for a boyfriend." said Leo as he looked at other, trying not to look at the horrific face infront of him.

"Come on, give me a chance, I will show you heaven." said the horrific face with a wink as he looked at Leo.

"I would rather see hell, why don't you try that man ? Poor him is still on hitting stage, maybe he might be interested in your offer." said Leo as he pointed out at Time who was trying best to stay still and not catch anyone attention.

"Who would go for a old piece when he can have a young one." said the nun who was just touching the traumatized guy, kinn here and there.

"Old ? That too me ? You need glasses, the one you are clingy to is older than me and this guy here is older in our group." said Time, forgetting for a moment he is talking to ghost, no way he is letting anyone call a young beauty like him old.