chapter 7

"Peteeeeee." come a very energetic and loud voice which made everyone awake.

"Pete baby." said our one & only fashionista, the smartest, the most sensible, the queen of all the drama, the one with i don't give a fuck attitude, the host of the night, our dear sassy tankhun hot on his heels.

"Khun no." said Pete as he smiled and was about to stand up but remember at time two troublemaker are sleeping in his shoulder.

"Not going to hug me?" said khun as he looked at pete sadly but Pete just smiled at him.

"I can't, they will wake up." said Pete as he smiled at khun who is standing in front of him.

"Push them away and come here." said khun as he placed his glasses on his head to look at Pete properly.

"If you are so urge then why don't you do that?" said Porsche from the behind as few of the other family members just come.

"Or you are afraid that they will do something worse than the last time." said Porsche as he smirks and looked at khun who is avoiding looking at him.

"N-No, it's nothing like that, you can ask tem too." said khun as he goes towards tem and points at him.

"I stopped believing him the day you made him say that I have cancer just because you thought I was sad 'cause kinn is not giving me enough attention." said Porsche as he looked at tem who just looks around to avoid Porsche.

"Well whatever I did was just for you, my doctor has done nothing, I was the one who made him do that." said khun as he stands in front of Porsche with hand crossed in front of his chest.

"Yes, your doctor done nothing but only to get his dick wet he betrayed his childhood friend, I will never forgive him for that." said Porsche as he moves closer to khun who also moves closer, staring at each other intensely.

"You took my friend." said Porsche as he looked into khun's eyes.

"You seduce my brother." said khun as he also also into Porsche's eyes.

"He fell in love with me first." said Porsche as he rested his head against khun's head and pushed khun behind a little.

"I fell first, he fell harder." said khun as this time he pushed Porsche behind with his head.

"I hate you." said Porsche as he pushes khun with his head.

"Not even my elizabeth and sebastian wants to see your ugly face." said khun as he pushes Porsche with his forehead and looked into his eyes.

"My queen stop it." said Tem as he pulls khun away from Porsche.

"Stop it, baby." said kinn as he pulls Porsche away from his brother before they kill each other.

"Just say it, you are afraid of pissing these two kid off because you don't want to face the consequences." said Porsche as he looked at khun after pointing out towards Leo and Macau who are busy in their dreamland at Pete's shoulder.

"You are forgetting all the trauma they have given you, how can you forget that you have to wear that Princess dress because they both took all your clothes." said khun as he smirk after seeing porsche lossing his confidence.

"Well, don't forget, you literally have fucking phobia of glitter because they added glitter into your shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, face cream literally everywhere and you were roaming around the house while looking like a sparkling fairy, all covered with sparkles." said Porsche in return as he also hasn't forgotten about the trauma these two has given to each family members.

"Khun, porsche." said Macau as he woke from his sleep after hearing the voice which was just them fighting.

"We both miss you." said Leo as he also woke up and both Leo and Macau stands up as the went to hug porsche and khun.

My Professor Husband जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें