Kal ho na ho

Totally fictional 🤞

Abhishek paced back and forth in his room, his frustration boiling over. "Jiya, how could you do this? You promised you wouldn't keep secrets from me!"

Jiya sat at the desk, tears streaming down her cheeks as she wrote furiously on a piece of paper. "Abhishek, please try to understand. There are things I can't tell you right now, but I need you to trust me."

Abhishek shook his head in disbelief. "Trust you? How can I trust you when you won't even tell me what's going on?"

Jiya sighed, her hand trembling as she folded the note and placed it on Abhishek's pillow. "I wish I could explain everything, but I can't. Just know that I love you, and I'll always be here for you, no matter what happens."

Abhishek paced back and forth in his small apartment, his frustration evident in the furrow of his brow and the clenched fists by his side. Jiya had done it again, said something that struck a chord deep within him, igniting the flames of anger. He couldn't understand why she always seemed to push his buttons, why they couldn't communicate without it turning into a heated argument.

Fed up with the constant turmoil, Abhishek slammed the door shut and stormed out into the cool night air. Meanwhile, Jiya sat alone in her room, tears staining her cheeks as she poured her heart out onto a piece of paper.

"Kal ho na ho," she wrote, her pen trembling with emotion. "Tomorrow may never come, and I can't bear the thought of leaving things unresolved between us."

With a heavy heart, Jiya sealed the note in an envelope and placed it on Abhishek's doorstep, hoping that he would understand the depth of her feelings.

The next day, Abhishek woke up to the sound of his phone buzzing incessantly. Groaning, he reached over to check the notifications, his heart sinking as he read the messages flooding in.

"No, it can't be..." Abhishek muttered, his hands trembling as he opened the news app on his phone.

The headline sent shockwaves through his body: "Tragic Accident Claims the Life of Jiya Shankar."

Abhishek's world came crashing down around him as he collapsed to the floor, tears streaming down his face. "Jiya...no...this can't be happening."

He clutched the note she had left him, his fingers tracing over her words as he tried to make sense of the overwhelming grief washing over him.

Rushing out of his apartment, Abhishek sprinted towards Jiya's house, his mind swirling with disbelief and regret. How could he have let their last conversation end on such a sour note? He should have swallowed his pride and told her how much she meant to him.

As he reached Jiya's doorstep, his worst fears were confirmed. The paramedics were already there, their solemn expressions painting a grim picture. Abhishek collapsed to his knees, the weight of his grief crushing him.

"Why didn't you tell me, Jiya?" he whispered, his voice choked with tears. "I would have done anything to make things right between us."

But it was too late. Jiya was gone, leaving behind only memories and unanswered questions. And as Abhishek gazed at the note clutched in his trembling hands, he realized the true meaning behind her words.

"Kal ho na ho," he whispered, his voice breaking. "Tomorrow may never come, but I'll carry your love with me always."

"Kal ho na ho..." Abhishek whispered again , his voice barely above a whisper as he realized that tomorrow may never come for him and Jiya.

Love love lovee🩷