Divorce it is

Once upon a time in a small, peaceful town, there lived a couple deeply in love - Abhishek and Jiya. They had been married for a few years and were the envy of everyone who knew them. Their love was the stuff of legends, or so it seemed.

One evening, after returning from work, Abhishek found a message on Jiya's phone. It was a message from a man named Rohan that read, "I can't wait for our secret rendezvous tonight." Shock and anger coursed through Abhishek's veins. He confronted Jiya, his face contorted with rage.

Abhishek: "Jiya, how could you do this to me? I trusted you!"

The moment Abhishek discovered Rohan's messages on Jiya's phone, he couldn't contain his anger. He stormed into their living room, clutching the phone tightly, his face a mask of rage.

Abhishek: "Jiya, what is the meaning of this? Who is Rohan, and what are these messages?"

Jiya, her eyes widening in shock, tried to explain, but her words trembled.

Jiya: "Abhi, please, let me explain. It's not what you think."

Abhishek, blinded by jealousy, couldn't hear her out.

Abhishek: "Explain? You're caught red-handed, Jiya! I trusted you, and you're cheating on me?"

Tears welled up in Jiya's eyes, and she pleaded for him to listen.

Jiya: "No, Abhi, it's not what it seems. Rohan is helping me with something, a surprise for you."

Abhishek's anger only intensified as he accused her without giving her a chance to clarify.

Abhishek: "A surprise? I can't believe you would do this to our marriage! We're done, Jiya. I want a divorce."

His words hung heavily in the air as their once harmonious relationship unraveled in the wake of a terrible misunderstanding. Little did they know that this moment would set in motion a chain of events that would change their lives forever.

Tears welled up in Jiya's eyes as she tried to explain.

Jiya: "Abhi, please listen. It's not what you think. I've been planning a surprise for you, and Rohan is helping me organize it."

But Abhishek was too consumed by jealousy and anger to listen. He packed his bags and left in the middle of the night, leaving Jiya shattered. She had tried to reach him, but he refused to answer her calls.

Months passed, and Abhishek and Jiya's love story turned into a bitter divorce. Little did they know, the surprise Jiya had been planning was the news that she was carrying Abhishek's child.
———-

Jiya's life took a dark turn after the divorce. She found herself struggling financially, her dreams shattered, and her heart broken. She was determined to bring her child into this world and give them a good life. But circumstances led her to a job that she would never have imagined.

Desperate for income and support during her pregnancy, Jiya accepted a job offer as a personal assistant. To her astonishment, her new boss turned out to be none other than Abhishek. The man she had loved, the man she had lost, and the man who was unaware of her pregnancy.

Abhishek, in his oblivion, assigned tasks to Jiya, pushing her beyond her limits, ignorant of her condition.

As Jiya nervously walked into Abhishek's office on her first day as his personal assistant, she felt a mix of emotions – hope for a fresh start and anxiety about how Abhishek would react.

Abhishek glanced up from his work as Jiya entered. He had no idea that the woman standing before him, once his wife, was carrying his child. He was all business, and his tone was stern.