Yeh collage ka pyaar

Abhishek was the studious, book-loving guy in college. He rarely missed a lecture and always topped the class. On the other hand, Jiya was the college's vivacious beauty, known for her charisma and charm. She had a reputation for being the life of every party and was known to bunk lectures regularly.
One day, their playful banter took an unexpected turn:

Abhishek: (teasingly) Jiya, do you even know what the topic of today's lecture was?

Jiya: (playful) Of course, I do! It was... umm...

Abhishek: (smirking) See, you don't even remember. I don't know how you survive back there.

Jiya: (mockingly) Abhi, I survive because I don't obsess over grades like you. Life is too short to stress about every lecture.

Abhishek: (a bit annoyed) Jiya, it's not about grades; it's about knowledge and discipline.

Jiya: (raising an eyebrow) Oh, come on, Abhi! You make it sound like you're preparing for a Nobel Prize.

Abhishek: (defensively) Well, some of us want to achieve something substantial in life, not just breeze through it.

Jiya: (feigning surprise) Achieving "something substantial" must be so exhausting. How do you even have fun?

Abhishek: (exasperated) Fun is not the only thing in life, Jiya. There's a balance between having fun and being responsible.

Jiya: (grinning) And I believe in tipping the balance towards fun. Who cares about being responsible all the time?

Abhishek: (frustrated) Jiya, being responsible is what gets you places in life. You'll see when you're older.

Jiya: (sarcastic) Ah, yes, the wisdom of age! I'll remember that when I'm having a blast, and you're stuck in a library

one day when fate decided to intervene. Jiya was struggling with her studies, and her grades were dropping fast. One of her friends suggested seeking help from Abhishek, the college's resident genius. Jiya hesitated but realized she had no other option.

Jiya had always been the lively and spirited one in her group of friends. As the exams were approaching, she found herself in a bit of a panic. Her friend Rohan, who was known for his calm and logical approach to problems, suggested seeking help from none other than Abhishek, the class topper.

Jiya: (frustrated) Rohan, I don't know what to do. These exams are driving me insane.

Rohan: (calmly) Jiya, you're overthinking it. Why don't you just ask Abhishek for help?

Jiya: (surprised) Abhi? Seriously? I mean, he's a genius, but he's also Mr. Serious Student.

Rohan: (smiling) That's exactly why you should ask him. He might be able to simplify things for you.

Jiya: (doubtful) I don't know, Rohan. Abhi and I are like chalk and cheese. He's all about studying, and I'm all about, well, not studying.

Rohan: (wise) Sometimes, Jiya, opposites can complement each other. Abhi might have the insights you need to grasp these concepts better.

Jiya: (sighs) Maybe you're right. But how do I even approach him?

Rohan: (encouraging) Just be honest. Tell him you're struggling and ask for his guidance. He's a nice guy; he won't refuse to help.

Jiya: (reluctantly) Alright, I'll give it a shot. But I'm warning you, Rohan, if he turns me into a study machine, I'm blaming you.

Rohan: (laughs) I'll take the blame, Jiya. Just remember, sometimes a little help from unexpected sources can make all the difference.