Flashback

Abhishek sat down with a heavy heart, his two kids, Aryan and Anika, cuddled up beside him. The room was filled with nostalgia as he began to recount the painful memories of his past, the story of Abhiya.
"Kids," he started, his voice trembling with emotion, "Let me tell you a story about a love that I lost, a love I didn't realize the true worth of until it was too late."
Abhishek's gaze wandered into the distance as he began to paint the picture of his younger self.

"Once upon a time," he started, "there was a girl named Jiya. She was a beautiful and kind-hearted soul, deeply in love with me.
But back then, I was young and foolish. I ignored her feelings like a distant memory, wrapped up in my own world."

"Many years ago, when I was young and foolish, Jiya and I were in love. She loved me deeply, but I... I ignored her feelings like they meant nothing. I let my best friend, Manisha, come between us, and misunderstandings tore Jiya and me apart."
Abhishek's children listened with wide eyes as he continued, "Jiya pleaded for my love, but I was too blinded by my own mistakes to see how much she cared for me."

Flashback **

The setting was a cozy cafe, where Abhishek and Jiya used to spend countless hours, sharing laughter and dreams. On this particular day, the atmosphere was tense, and the air was heavy with misunderstandings.

Jiya sat across from Abhishek, her eyes filled with hurt and confusion. She had noticed a change in him, a growing distance that she couldn't comprehend. They had once been inseparable, but now it felt like they were strangers.

"Abhishek, please tell me what's going on," Jiya pleaded, her voice trembling. "Have I done something to upset you?"

Abhishek hesitated, struggling to find the words. Manisha's manipulative words echoed in his mind, poisoning his thoughts and feelings. He looked at Jiya with a pained expression and said, "Jiya, I've been feeling like you and I... we're just not right for each other. I think we should go our separate ways."

Jiya's heart shattered into a million pieces as she heard those words. She had no idea that Manisha had been sowing the seeds of doubt and misunderstanding, poisoning Abhishek's perception of their relationship.

Tears welled up in Jiya's eyes as she tried to understand what had gone wrong. "Abhishek, please, let's talk about this. We can work through whatever it is. I love you, and I thought you loved me too."

Before Abhishek could respond, Manisha, who had been sitting at a nearby table, seized the opportunity to further her plan. She got up and approached Abhishek and Jiya, pretending to be surprised to see them there.

"Abhishek, there you are! I've been looking for you," Manisha exclaimed, giving Jiya a cold, dismissive look. "I've been trying to tell you that Jiya isn't right for you, and you finally see it too, don't you?"

Abhishek, caught off guard, nodded hesitantly, fueling Jiya's anguish. In that moment, Manisha kicked Jiya while she was already down, intensifying the misunderstanding and rift between the once-loving couple.

Jiya felt as though her world was crumbling around her. She looked from Abhishek to Manisha, realizing that she had not only lost the love of her life but had also been betrayed by her best friend. The tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she left the cafe, heartbroken and alone, her trust shattered by the cruel web of misunderstandings that had been spun around her.

Flashback ends**

Flashback 2**

It was Abhishek's birthday, and Jiya had been planning a surprise for him for weeks. She had put her heart and soul into creating the perfect day for the man she loved. The apartment was adorned with balloons, the table set with his favorite meal, and a beautifully wrapped gift sat waiting for him. Jiya had worked tirelessly to ensure that Abhishek's birthday would be a day to remember.

As Abhishek arrived home from work, he was greeted by the sight of the meticulously prepared surprise. However, before he could even take it all in, his phone rang, and Manisha's name appeared on the screen. He answered the call, and Manisha, oblivious to Abhishek's special day, began chatting about her own life and recent adventures.

In the background, Jiya watched with a heavy heart as Abhishek seemed more focused on his conversation with Manisha than on the birthday surprise she had put so much effort into. She felt a pang of hurt as she realized that he had seemingly forgotten about his own birthday.

After Abhishek ended the call with Manisha, he turned to Jiya and said with a forced smile, "You know, Manisha is such a great friend. She always remembers everything, even the small stuff. I appreciate her so much."

Tears welled up in Jiya's eyes as she heard those words. She had been so excited to make Abhishek's day special, but he seemed to attribute her efforts to Manisha. Unable to hide her disappointment and hurt any longer, Jiya's voice quivered as she said, "Abhishek, it was me who planned all of this for your birthday. I wanted to make it a special day for you."

Abhishek's expression shifted from surprise to anger. He threw a glance at the decorations, the meal, and the gift, his appreciation for Manisha turning into a sense of betrayal. In a fit of frustration, he pushed everything aside and shouted, "Why would you do something so outdated and ridiculous? I can't believe you went through all this trouble. Just get out, Jiya! I can't believe you thought I'd want this."

Jiya's eyes brimmed with tears as she tried to explain, but Abhishek's outburst had wounded her deeply. She left the room, her heart shattered by the painful misunderstanding and rejection. Abhishek, too late, realized his mistake and the depth of Jiya's love, but the damage had already been done, and the once-strong bond between them was forever fractured.

Flashback ends**

Abhishek's eyes glistened with regret as he recounted how he allowed
misunderstandings to drive a wedge between him and Jiya. "Jiya begged for my love, and I... I ignored her pleas. I was a fool, children. I pushed away the one person who truly cared for me."

Tears welled up in his eyes as he continued,
"One day, a terrible tragedy struck. Jiya was kidnapped, and the unimaginable happened to her. She was brutally raped, and it ultimately led to her death." He paused, struggling to find the words to convey the horror of that day. "But, what makes her a true hero is what she did
during her final moments."

Abhishek's voice cracked as he recounted the heartbreaking choice Jiya had to make.

"She had an option to save herself or me.
Just like always, she chose to save me. She sacrificed her own life to protect mine."

His children looked at him with wide eyes, trying to comprehend the gravity of Jiya's sacrifice. "And when I found out that Manisha was the mastermind behind it all, my world shattered," Abhishek said, his voice filled with pain. "The person I had chosen over Jiya had betrayed me🥲

Tears streamed down Abhishek's face as he concluded his story. " share this with you because I want you to understand the importance of love, trust, and the consequences of our choices. Jiya's love and sacrifice will forever be etched in my
heart, and I hope her memory serves

He wiped away a tear and looked at his children, "Kids, I want you to remember this story, not as a tale of tragedy, but as a lesson in the value of love and the
consequences of taking someone for granted. Jiya's love was selfless and pure, and I wish I had appreciated it when I had the chance. I'II always regret
———

Aghh! Sorry guysss for being irregular,its just mu studies😭 Though I hope you liked this part
Do comment down below

* The motive behind this story is never to hurt or harm anyone but to explore emotions, experiences, and human interactions in various scenarios.Its just pure imagination*

*Highly unedited part*

Thats it for today♥️

Love love lovee🩷