Mafia softened?

**(In the dimly lit streets of a gritty city, Abhishek, a mysterious figure in the criminal underworld, watches from the shadows as Jiya, a young and vulnerable woman, walks alone. He's been tracking her for days.)**

**Abhishek:** (to himself) There's something about her... something different.

---

**(Jiya, an orphan, finds herself at the doorstep of an old, rundown orphanage. She's alone in the world, with no family, and a longing for a sense of belonging.)**

**Sister Mary:** (kindly) Welcome, child. You'll be safe here.

---

**(As the years pass, Abhishek's infatuation with Jiya grows. He watches her from afar, fascinated by her strength and resilience in the harsh environment of the orphanage.)**

**Abhishek:** (whispering) She's a survivor.

---

**(Jiya, now a young woman, spends her days taking care of the other orphans. She's known for her kindness and compassion, a rare light in the gloomy world of the orphanage.)**

**Sister Mary:** (smiling) Jiya, you have a gift for caring for others.

---

**(One fateful night, danger arrives at the doorstep of the orphanage. A rival gang threatens to take control, and chaos ensues. Jiya is caught in the crossfire, injured and frightened.)**

**(In the dimly lit corridors of the rundown orphanage, Jiya found herself trapped, her heart pounding with fear. A group of menacing men had cornered her, their intentions clear. She was alone, vulnerable, and terrified.)**

**Men:** (sinister) You can't escape, girl

**Jiya:** (desperate) Someone, please help!

---

**(As the men closed in, their predatory eyes fixed on Jiya, Abhishek, the enigmatic figure who had been watching her from the shadows, couldn't bear to see her in such danger. He emerged, a dark and imposing presence.)**

**Abhishek:** (dangerous) Let her go.

---

**(Jiya, her eyes wide with shock, watched as Abhishek unleashed a fury she had never seen before. He kicked one of the men with brutal force, sending him sprawling to the ground. In an instant, a gun appeared in Abhishek's hand, and he fired, the sound of gunshots echoing through the corridors.)**

---

**(The men who had threatened Jiya fell to the ground, their sinister intentions extinguished forever. Jiya's heart raced, and she couldn't tear her eyes away from Abhishek, who had just become a dark savior in her eyes.)**
---

**(Abhishek's men, loyal to their leader, blocked Jiya's path as she tried to run. Fear and confusion gripped her, and she didn't know whether to trust this man who had just saved her or to run from him.)**

---

**(Abhishek approached Jiya, his expression unreadable. He had just committed a violent act to protect her, and yet, there was a vulnerability in his eyes that Jiya couldn't ignore.)**

(Jiya was bleeding...He scoops Jiya into his arms, her blood staining his hands.)**

**(Jiya's heart wavered as she looked into Abhishek's eyes. She was scared, confused, and grateful all at once. She didn't know the man before her, but in that moment, he was her protector, her savior from the darkness that had threatened to consume her.)**

**Abhishek:** (softly) You're safe now, Jiya.

---

**(Abhishek takes Jiya to a hidden safehouse, tending to her wounds. She awakens to find herself in an unfamiliar room, Abhishek by her side.)**