Chapter 27: A Mess

Coral-

River wasn't lying when he said the waves are out today. I've been crushed by dozens of them today.

No kidding. Who knew the waves could be so powerful. It's crazy to me. It's just water. Like what gym does the ocean go to cause they need to hit me up.

Pfft, like I'd actually lift a weight. Who knows Im surprising myself a lot here lately.

1. I caught my first wave
2. I stole my first wave
3. I don't know where my phone is
4. I'm watching River lift me on top of the shack counter...

Oh. I got a little sidetracked. It happens when you drink, If you didn't know. Wink, wink.

"Here we are again." I say with a small sigh.

"Just without the nose bleed." He adds. Huh I wouldn't have thought he'd remember. I'm not allowed to forget about one of my favorite moments. It's what kind of started this whole situation.

I bite my lip to hide my sheepish smile, but he drags my bottom lip out from my teeth with his thumb as he holds my flustered cheek.

It's burning up. I don't know if it's the slight sunburn or my hormones but I just know I'm burning red.

Gosh I'm blushing mess.

Gosh he's a hot mess.

And I'm just a mess.

He releases my bottom lip from his thumb and replaces it with his lips.

He's kissing me like he hasn't kissed me in months. Like he's hungry. He probably is. Drinking makes him hungry. I guess for me at the moment.

I run my hands through the back of his hair as his hands snake around me.

I gasp softly as he releases his mouth off of mine. He actually took the breath out of me damn.

Without hesitation, I wrap my legs around his waist to pull him closer. I drag my hands along his rock solid abs as his hands hangs along the strings tied along the back of my bikini.

He nibbles at my neck till he reaches my ear and whispers, "I'm not going to do anything you don't want to. I could kiss you for hours." My eyes light up as I bite my lip again. I smile at him he pulls me back onto his lips.

I nod at him. I don't know if he was asking a question or not but I'm okay with just making out for hours. Honestly.

He tugs on the strings again and looks up at me. Without hesitation I nod my head at him. He undoes the tie and kisses my neck as my top falls.

I feel him searching for the scar on my rib cage with his freehand then I feel it stop once he's found it. I don't know why he likes that one so much. It's the ugliest out of all of them. There's plenty more he could choose and of course he chooses that one.

I let out a small moan as he squeezes my chest with his other hand. He scoots me closer to him with his arm and then squeezes my waist.

I gasp trying not to be loud but he's almost making it impossible.

We both jump as the doorknob jingles back and forth as it loosens and unlocks.