Chapter 6 :Party animals

I hear a loud bang and squint my eyes open to look over to the other side of the bed where Hannah was sleeping. That bitch just fell off her bed with no flinch at all.

I try not to laugh. I end up almost wheezing though when her head lifts up with her eyebrows furrowed.

As soon as her eyes are squinting at me I bolt to her bathroom and lock myself in there laughing my ass off. I couldn't help it.

I hear her slowly getting up and I hear footsteps coming toward her closet which is on the other side of her room.

Phew. I can escape. Time to pullout my super spy kids skills I use to watch constantly when I was maybe five or so.

I creak open the door slowly. I make a run for it, but I don't get far.

"Gotcha!!!" I hear a voice behind me jump onto my back and then I feel my stomach splat on the floor in pain.

"Who's on the floor now getting laughed at?" Hannah says almost about to burst out laughing.

"Ow! My belly!" I cry out trying not to laugh.

"We had to be equal."

This happens almost every sleepover we have together. Which is often because I don't like to stay home much.

"What do you mean? I didn't do nothing to you." I say struggling to get up as she is sitting on me, her ass on my back.

"How else would I have ended up on the floor?" Her elbows propped up on her knees as she's holding her head like she's some bored bitch doing nothing but laughing.

"You dumbass, you flipped yourself off the bed. I could have still been sleeping like a rock until your large ass head smacked the ground like a big boulder."

I don't curse that much. I don't really like to unless it's with, to, or at Hannah. It's just our love language.

I'm thinking about smacking her booty to get her off of me. Should I? I mean how else am I supposed to escape. Why am I overthinking this threw just smack her booty.

"That all you got?" She wiggles her self and I can't feel my self breathing anymore. I don't think I am. Well we'll know if I start to black out. I'm not to worried about it I guess.

The door opens and I can't even look to see who it is. Hannah jumps and turns to look at the door.

"What the hell?" I hear a familiar voice and stop trying to turn around because I give up. I wish I could just give up like that so easily often.

"Oh good morning Reef." That just gave me an ick feeling when that came out of Hannah's mouth like nothing was going on. As she still sits on my back.

" I made breakfast for y'all. And what the hell was that sound?"

"Hannah's now big Rocky Mountain that hit the floor." I struggle to get a giggle out. Hannah smacks the crap out of my booty.

"My head isn't shaped like a Rocky Mountain!"

"It is now!" I burst out laughing. Hannah finally gets her big booty Juty self off of me and I can see Reefs eyes roll as he turns around.

~~~

"These aren't your best pancakes to be honest, last week they where golden, crispy." I cross my legs as I take another bite of them.

"These are the best pancakes I've ever had."

"Thank you I'll make them more often then,  just like this." Reef smiles at Hannah and Hannah stuffs her face in her pancakes some more. I can see in the corner of my eye that Reef is giggling and shaking his head.