Chapter 381: Number 1 at Tricking the Dad

The invitation was very exquisite. Lisa took it and looked at it.

So it was Bo Xiao's 24th birthday party.

One was for Jungkook, and the other was for Lisa.

Even if Jungkook had not told Bo Xiao that he and Lisa did not plan to publicize it for the time being, with Bo Xiao's ability to sense it, he had long discovered it. Hence, he carefully distributed two invitations and sent them to the manor.

She looked at the time. June 13th. That was the day after tomorrow.

"You're back?" A pair of arms wrapped around her waist. The heat pounced on her ear. Lisa could not help but shrink her shoulders, causing the person behind her to hug her even tighter.

"Why don't you make a sound when you walk?"

"You were too focused." Jungkook leaned over and kissed Lisa's ear. "I haven't seen you for a day. I missed you so much."

Lisa's ears heated up. "Got it."

"Did you miss me?" Jungkook chuckled when he saw Lisa's flushed ears.

"Yes, yes, yes. Let go of me quickly. Haru will be back soon." Lisa put down the invitation and patted Jungkook's hand.

"Good boy." Hearing Lisa's words, Jungkook was satisfied.

However, thinking of his scammy son, Jungkook's eyes narrowed.

Because he and Lisa had gone to Continent O for nearly a week and had not brought Haru along, Haru relied on Lisa to pamper him. Every night, he would hug Lisa and not let go, not even wanting his favorite bear doll. Jungkook could only curl up in the corner of the bed and sleep alone every night.

"Mommy, I'm back. The teacher praised me today!"

Jungkook was about to say that it was time to let Haru sleep alone and not spoil him all the time when Haru's familiar running sound came in. Jungkook hurriedly let go.

Haru ran in with a little red flower in his hand. The nanny could not follow him.

"Mommy, look. The little red flower that Teacher rewarded me with is for you." Haru leaned over and hugged Lisa's leg, handing the little flower to her.

"Good boy, you're the best." Lisa patted Haru's head, bent down, and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hehe, Mommy is better than me. Mommy is the best person in the world."

Haru: Lisa's number one fan in the universe.

"Go and wash your hands and eat." Jungkook watched Lisa kiss and rub Haru's head from the side, and his heart ached.

"Okay!" Haru, who had received Lisa's praise, did not care how bad Jungkook's expression was. He happily followed the nanny to wash his hands.

Lisa glanced at Jungkook's expression and found it funny. Seeing that the servants were not in the living room, the nanny brought Haru to wash his hands.

Suddenly, she walked up and kissed Jungkook on the cheek, then held his hand. "You're even jealous of your son."

Sensing the moist warmth on his face, Jungkook's eyes lit up. His burning gaze at Lisa was about to burn her to ashes.

"Can I send Haru to Grandpa tomorrow?" Jungkook's eyes burned.

"Eat, eat. What are you thinking about all day?" Lisa bit her lip, pushed Jungkook's hand away, and walked towards the dining table. Coincidentally, Haru had finished washing his hands, so Jungkook did not say anything else.

"Daddy, I want to eat prawns too. Can you peel them for me too?" Halfway through the meal, Haru was envious as he watched Jungkook throw chubby prawns into Lisa's bowl one by one.

Daddy had never peeled prawns for me!

"You are a man. Do it yourself." Jungkook glanced at Haru and completely ignored his expectant gaze.

"I don't know how to." Haru pouted. Seeing that Jungkook was ignoring him, he looked at Lisa.

Lisa could not bear to see the little dumpling's soft and expectant gaze. She reached out to peel it for Haru, but Jungkook stopped her.

"Let me teach you." Jungkook looked at Haru. "A boy wants your mother to peel prawns for you. Isn't it embarrassing?"

"Okay."

Haru picked up a plate of prawns and slipped off the chair, then placed the plate in front of Jungkook. He hugged Jungkook's leg and snuggled into his arms.

However, during this period of time, Haru had been fed all sorts of delicious food by Old Master Jun in the courtyard. In addition, he was especially cute and had been fed food by Old Master Jun's old friends, so he had indeed gained some weight.

Haru rubbed himself against Jungkook for a long time, but his short legs still did not climb into his arms.

Jungkook could only remove his gloves and carried Haru to his lap. He frowned. "Jun Haru, you've really gained weight. Starting tomorrow morning, run for half an hour in the morning."

"I'm not fat!! I have baby fat!! It's cute!!" Haru wanted to protest, but Jungkook glanced over and Haru obediently shut his mouth.

"Look, remove the prawn tail like this first." Jungkook began to teach Haru how to peel the prawns step by step. Haru had little strength, so Jungkook helped him break the shell before letting Haru peel it himself.

Although he was not very proficient at first, Haru had inherited their high intelligence after all, so he quickly peeled it properly.

Finally, Haru peeled a chubby prawn, but he did not eat it himself. Instead, he handed it to Lisa. "Mommy, try the one I peeled."

Lisa smiled and took it, putting it in her mouth. Then, she gave Haru a thumbs up. "It's super delicious."

Haru smiled and peeled another one happily. This time, he brought the prawn meat to Jungkook's mouth. "Daddy, this is for you."

Although he was often punished by Jungkoook for being mischievous, and would always argue and say, "Bad Daddy, I don't want to like you anymore." In Haru's heart, he still relied on Jungkook very much.

Jungkook ate the prawn meat that Haru had brought to his mouth in one bite, his eyes filled with warmth. "You peeled it pretty well."

"Hehe, of course ~" Jungkook had never praised people much. Now that he had been praised by Jungkook, Haru's little tail was about to float.

Finally, he peeled the third prawn. This time, Haru finally fed himself.

Lisa looked at the two similar faces at the side. The warm light shone on them, and Lisa deeply understood what the words "peaceful time" meant.

The next day, before Jungkook could say that he was going to send Haru to the courtyard, Old Master Jun called the manor.

The last time they met was after Lisa was injured. The old master had personally come to visit, but because of Lisa's injury, the family did not have a proper meal. Now that Lisa had recovered, Jungkook and Lisa had not been to the courtyard for a long time, so the old master wanted to call her over for a meal.

When Jungkook brought Lisa and Haru to the courtyard, not only was the old master in the courtyard, but there was also an exquisitely dressed old lady who was not far from the old master.