Chapter 337: The Princess Acting Coquettishly, Hehe

"You don't have a fever. Why is your face so red?" the doctor whispered before instructing the nurse. "Remember to open the windows on time for ventilation. The room is too closed and it's easy to suffocate."

Hearing the doctor's words, Lisa's face flushed. She secretly glanced at Jungkook and met his smiling gaze.

Lisa's recovery was very good. After the doctor gave her some instructions, he left the ward.

Feeling embarrassed about what had just happened, Lisa threw a rare tantrum with Jungkook and glared at him. Then, she deliberately ignored Jungkook's words, afraid that he would say all sorts of things that would make her blush again.

Jungkook did not want to be separated from Lisa for a second. After the doctor left, Jungkook sat on the bed.

"Madam, give me a hug." The moment Jungkook entered the blanket, he opened his arms to Lisa.

"Hmph." Lisa snorted softly. "No."

It was rare to see Lisa so delicate. Not only was Jungkook not angry, but he also felt that there was another meaning to it. He liked Lisa very much.

"Then I'll hug you." Jungkook stretched out his long arm and hugged Lisa.

Lisa actually liked Jungkook's embrace too as it made her feel very safe. Although she said no, Lisa did not struggle as she stayed in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook quietly hugged Lisa and took a book for her to read. Time passed slowly, and it was lunchtime in the blink of an eye.

As usual, the lunch that was served was porridge and side dishes.

Jungkook was not the only one who felt that the porridge tasted too bland. Lisa had not eaten anything proper for nearly a week. After eating two consecutive meals of porridge, there was no taste in her mouth. Lisa could not help but feel a little resistant.

"I don't want to eat porridge anymore." Lisa looked at the plain porridge with some resistance.

"Be good. The doctor said to eat something light to nourish your stomach. You haven't eaten in a long time." Jungkook scooped a mouthful of porridge and brought it to Lisa's mouth.

Under Jungkook's encouraging gaze, Lisa took a sip. As expected, it still tasted the same. Lisa didn't want to take a second sip no matter what.

Lisa bit her lip and pulled Jungkook's sleeve. "Can I not eat this? It's tasteless."

"No, you haven't recovered." Jungkook felt that what Lisa was pulling was not his sleeve, but his heart.

However, thinking of Lisa's health, Jungkook steeled his heart and rejected her request.

Just as Jungkook knew Lisa, she knew Jungkook's bottom line too well.

Lisa took the initiative to step forward and wrapped her arms around Jungkook's waist. She looked up, her eyes shining. "That tastes so dull. I can't eat it anymore. Can you change it?"

Jungkook's hand that was holding the spoon trembled. "You..."

"Okay?" Lisa asked again. She even leaned over and kissed Jungkook on the cheek.

With this, Jungkook's already fragile bottom line of principles in front of Lisa completely collapsed.

"Where did you learn these tricks?" Jungkook put the bowl and spoon aside, gritted his teeth, and hugged Lisa fiercely.

"Then can you change it for me?" A smile flashed across Lisa's eyes.

"You're the ancestor. Can I not change it for you?" Jungkook gritted his teeth and kissed Lisa heavily on the cheek. Then, he got out of bed and personally arranged food for Lisa.