Chapter 358: Yuan Wanxia Sends the Painting Again

Lisa did not speak, and Jungkook walked beside her without saying a word. Their footsteps echoed in the long corridor, and Jungkook's heart grew heavier.

“I…” Jungkook was about to explain to Lisa when he felt a jade-like hand holding his.

Jungkook subconsciously clenched his fists. He turned around and saw Lisa's cold side profile.

“Do you think I’m very scary?” Jungkook asked carefully.

The corners of Lisa's lips curled up as she looked at Jungkook. “No, you’re very good.”

She was not an innocent young lady. She knew that pure light could not reach Jungkook's current position.

It was just like the politics she had experienced in her previous life. Under the brilliance, there were countless political back-stabbing, countless open plots, and hidden schemes. Behind the final avenue of flowers, there was an unknown number of mountains of corpses and seas of bones.

She was not so timid that she would deny this person just because she saw Jungkook's dark side.

No matter how much darkness was around Jungkook, she knew that he was holding up a light.

Seeing the calmness in Lisa's eyes, Jungkook's heart warmed and he pulled her into his arms.

Behind Lisa, who could not see, Jungkook's eyes flashed with a dark light.

Lisa was so nice. Thinking of how Zheng Yun actually wanted to treat her in that way, Jungkook's heart could not help but be filled with intense darkness.

He would not allow anyone to defile Lisa, not even the slightest bit.

Lisa reached out and patted Jungkook's back comfortingly. “I’ve already punished him. Don’t be too angry, okay?”

“Mm.” Jungkook's gloomy voice came. “Why are there always so many people coveting you?”

Lisa laughed. “Aren’t you here? I’ll be fine.”

If Lisa had not come just now, Jungkook would have really had extreme thoughts. However, after Lisa's few words of comfort, Jungkook finally decided to spare Zheng Yun’s life and only placed him under house arrest in Prison Seven.

“I’ll send you back.”

“Okay.”

From afar, Bo Xiao saw Jungkook accompanying Lisa with a gentle expression. He knew that with Lisa taking action, this matter would be settled.

Jungkook looked up and glanced at Bo Xiao. Bo Xiao’s heart turned cold and he forced an ugly smile.

Oh my god, will my Brother not kill Zheng Yun but instead silence me? Bo Xiao looked at Lisa pleadingly.

Lisa's little finger hooked on Jungkook's palm. When he met Lisa's smiling eyes, the agitation in Jungkook's heart was calmed.

Bo Xiao watched helplessly as Jungkook was pacified by an angry tiger. His admiration for Lisa was indescribable.

Tsk, tsk. What does it mean by tempered steel becoming soft? This is it!

Looking at Lisa's expression now, it was as if he was looking at a life-saving talisman. If he provoked Jungkook in the future, he would definitely be able to hide from Lisa.

——

After returning to the manor, Jungkook was still a little worried that his actions just now would make Lisa feel conflicted. He was even gentler and more considerate than before. He wished he could not even let Lisa walk by herself.

Lisa wanted to get up and move around, but Jungkook stopped her. “What do you want to take? I’ll help you.”

Lisa wanted to laugh. How could she not tell that Jungkook was feeling uneasy? She waved at Jungkook, and he leaned closer.

“CEO Jun, you underestimate me.” Lisa wrapped her arms around Jungkook's neck. “What I like is you. It won’t change because of anything else, so you don’t have to worry so much.”

After Lisa finished speaking, Jungkook raised his hand and hugged her tighter. “Repeat the 1236 words you said just now.”

Lisa was stunned.

1236?

I like you?

Lisa's face flushed red. She had only wanted to comfort Jungkook and had said it in a moment of desperation. She had not thought so much.

“I’m going to draw,” Lisa said, about to push Jungkook away.

However, Jungkook turned around and pressed her down on the sofa. “Be good. Say it once and I’ll let you go up.”

At that moment, the two of them were very close. Lisa could clearly see the joy in Jungkook's eyes and the stubborn anger that had not completely subsided.

Lisa herself felt that it was incredible. How could Jungkook like her so much? She could feel that tangible love surrounding her.

Although Jungkook often said that he loved her, Lisa was still a little shy. She had never even said that she liked him, but now, looking at the yearning in Jungkook's eyes,

Lisa thought to herself, It’s just a few words. If it can make him happy, what can’t I say?

“I said, I like you,” Lisa looked into Jungkook's eyes and said softly.

Then, she could clearly feel Jungkook's heart racing.

“I like you too.” Jungkook's eyes were shockingly bright. He lowered his head and exchanged a gentle kiss with Lisa.

At the entrance not far away, Uncle Wang wanted to bring people in to clean up the place. When he saw the two people on the sofa, his old face flushed.

“Come back later. Leave first.”

Why didn’t I see that my young master was so passionate since he was young? Damn, young people are still so hot-tempered in the middle of the day.

——

Those words were too lethal to Jungkook. After hugging and kissing her on the sofa, he still felt that it was not enough. He coaxed Lisa into the bedroom and drank the meat soup again.

“I don’t believe you anymore.” Lisa glared at Jungkook coquettishly.

This man had always said that five minutes was enough. Five minutes was enough. In the end, no matter how many five minutes passed, he still was not done.

“I’ll pack up and go to the company. Go and draw.” After eating and drinking his fill, Jungkook kissed Lisa's cheek in satisfaction. “Tell me what you want to eat. I’ll bring it back for you.”

“Hmph.” Lisa snorted softly and got off the bed with red ears. Jungkook smiled like a satisfied tiger behind her.

——

After Yuan Wanxia posted the painting of the Heavenly Spirit Princess the previous time, she had disappeared. Everyone was calling out to Yuan Wanxia on Weibo hoping that she could post some more works to let everyone see.

It was time to routinely urge them to draw again today. Everyone clicked on Yuan Wanxia’s Weibo to take a look and was surprised to find that Yuan Wanxia had actually posted a new post!

This time, Yuan Wanxia posted two posts. One of them was a teaching video of a conventional painting of the mountains and rivers. Everyone could not help but praise it. It was indeed the work of a master!

The other dynamic was a modern hand-drawn painting that Lisa had practiced.

This time, it was not the Heavenly Spirit Princess, but a woman from the Republic of China who was wearing a cheongsam and walking in the smoke.