Chapter 353: Young Master Jun and Princess Finally!

Jungkook knew that Lisa was smart, but he did not expect her to guess it so quickly. “I stayed for a while.”

Seeing Lisa curious expression, Jungkook continued, “I just took over the Jun Corporation four years ago. When I was fifteen, I had already finished all the classes that all the heirs of the Jun Corporation should learn. For six years, Grandpa did not restrict me, so I tried many things myself. I stayed in the cheetah team for a year or two back then, so I know more about the situation there.”

“What about the rest of the time?” Lisa felt that with Jungkook's character, he would definitely not spend those years in vain.

There was a smile in Jungkook's eyes. He picked her up by the waist and placed her on the blanket. “Are you a curious baby? You have so many questions.”

“If it’s not convenient for you to say it, then forget it.” Lisa knew that everyone had secrets, so she did not force it. Just like how she had not told Jungkook about her being from another world.

“No.” Jungkook had never thought of hiding anything from Lisa, but there were some things that he could bear himself. “It’s just that some things are very dangerous. I don’t want you to worry.”

“Okay.” Jungkook had always had his own principles when it came to things, so Lisa did not probe further.

She still found the fact that Jungkook was once a member of the cheetah team very novel. “No wonder you knew how to fight last time. What did you learn? Teach me too?”

Jungkook had yet to remove Lisa's hand from her back when he heard Lisa's words. He simply hugged her tightly and leaned closer to Lisa's face, his gaze deep. “Your feet are healed? You still want to learn combat?”

“I’m almost done. I’ll be able to go to the production team to film in two more days,” Lisa said as she moved her legs.

Jungkook was already half covered by Lisa. When Lisa stretched out her leg, she accidentally touched Jungkook's leg. Jungkook's gaze darkened.

“Really? Let me check.” Jungkook's voice was abnormally calm. He lifted the blanket, let Lisa in, and went in himself.

“Aren’t you going to work?”

Because Lisa had a leg injury, Jungkook had been coming back to eat lunch with her these few days. It was almost two in the afternoon, and it was time for Jungkook to go to work.

“I’m not going. Didn’t you say that your leg is healed? Let me take a look.” Jungkook covered Lisa's smooth leg with his hand. The boiling heat seeped out of Jungkook's palm, and only then did Lisa realize that something was wrong.

“There’s no need to look. I’m going to sleep.” Lisa shrank back, but Jungkook pulled her back. The two of them were even closer than before.

“Haven’t you been pretty good at snuggling into my arms recently? You said you feel wronged when I don’t hug you. Why aren’t you hugging me anymore?” Jungkook's breath sprayed into Lisa's ear, dying it red.

Jungkook's hand kept moving, causing Lisa to have goosebumps.

”I was just playing with you.” During this period of time, Lisa had been using her injury to seduce Jungkook intentionally or unintentionally. She wanted to get back at him for teasing her until her face was red, but she did not expect it to be true.

“Is that so?” Jungkook's voice was already extremely hoarse. He pulled Lisa closer to him. Lisa sensed the abnormality in Jungkook and instantly shrank.

“Do I look like I’m playing around?” Jungkook whispered in Lisa's ear. “You’ve been torturing me like this every day recently.”

Lisa felt that she was about to be heated up and could not help but struggle. The two of them were already very close. With Lisa struggling, she could feel Jungkook's even more intense change.

Jungkook's breathing in Lisa's ear grew heavier. “You really don’t want to let me go.”

“I’m not…” Lisa wanted to retort, but before she could finish speaking, she was sealed by Jungkook. The familiar pine fragrance enveloped her entire body.

Jungkook carried a thousand mountains of aura, suppressing Lisa until she could not breathe, but his actions were very gentle.

The temperature rose rapidly. Lisa leaned into Jungkook's arms, completely losing her train of thought.

It had been too long, so long that Lisa was about to suffocate. Lisa reached out to push Jungkook before he left her mouth.

In the past, Jungkook would always retreat after being impulsive, but today, Lisa clearly felt that Jungkook had no intention of retreating.

Lisa looked up at Jungkook, whose eyes were almost red.

“Jungkook.” A clear voice sounded. Even Lisa could not imagine how her voice had become like this.

“Mm, I’m here.” Jungkook did not show it on his face at all. He even smiled at Lisa. However, being hit and being pressed against each other reminded Lisa that Jungkook was on the verge of losing control.

The shockingly high temperature in the blanket made Lisa extremely hot. She was sweating. “It’s so hot.” Lisa could not help but complain.

Jungkook's grip on Lisa tightened. “Where is it hot?”

Jungkook's hand had unknowingly torn off half of Lisa's clothes. The sight of everything that was extremely curvaceous even while lying in front of him made the fire in Jungkook's heart burn even brighter.

Lisa reached out to block it, but inadvertently revealed an even larger patch of pink and white.

“Is it hot here?” Jungkook reached into her shirt and touched the smoothness of paper.

“Or here?” His hand slowly moved up. It was soft like a dream in the clouds.

“Speak, where is it hot?” Jungkook's hands did not stop moving, but he insisted on asking.

Lisa felt that she was going to melt in the next second.

“It’s not hot anymore, it’s not hot anymore.” Lisa voice trembled from Jungkook's actions, but Jungkook did not give in at all. He grabbed her even more fiercely than before and pressed down on her.

This time, Jungkook was no longer satisfied with a single spot. Instead, he imprinted his marks on every part of Lisa like he was worshipping her.

After some time, Jungkook's hand gradually moved down.

Lisa, who had almost lost consciousness, felt a chill. She hurriedly reached out to stop Jun Shiling. “I’m not ready yet.”

Jungkook's hand seemed to have used all his strength to stop moving downwards. “I know. I’ll wait for you.”

He had never really planned to do anything to Lisa. Her leg injury had not fully recovered.

It was just that he really did not have much resistance to her. He could not help it for a moment, so he lost control. Since Lisa was not ready, he did not want to continue.

After calming down with Lisa in his arms for a long time, Jungkook still felt the impulse in his heart lingering for a long time.

“I’m going to take a shower.” After a while, Jungkook finally spoke and was about to get up.

“Why don’t I help you?”