Chapter 284: Let's Not Get a Divorce, Okay?

Lisa was stunned. The warmth in Jungkook's eyes was too hot, causing her to have no choice but to have a thought that made her heart palpitate.

"You?" Lisa subconsciously clenched her fists. Even her breathing stopped for a moment.

"Can I?" Jungkook remained sitting straight. No one moved, but his deep eyes were fixed on Lisa.

It was clearly an extremely gentlemanly sentence, but Jungkook's words were extremely aggressive, causing Lisa to panic.

Looking at Lisa's flustered expression, the corners of Jungkook's lips curled up.

He did not see any resistance in those clear eyes.

Lisa did not know what to say. The car fell silent for a moment, but Lisa could feel Jungkook's gaze on her, as if he had to wait for an answer.

Lisa knew that the best answer was to decline, but she, who had always been decisive, could not say those two simple words.

The atmosphere in the silent car became even more oppressive.

Finally, Lisa could not hold it in anymore. She looked up with some helplessness. "Just hug me. Stop staring at me like that."

Jungkook, who was in front of her, suddenly smiled. He was like a jade tree on the peak of the bright moon. A cool breeze came and scattered flowing light on the ground.

Jungkook rarely smiled, and such a gentle smile was even rarer.

This was the second time Jungkook had smiled like this in front of Lisa.

However, this was the first time Lisa had seen such a smile.

Even Lisa, who had never been interested in beauty, was stunned.

While she was stunned, Jungkook had already pulled her into his arms. The familiar scent of pine instantly enveloped Lisa.

When Jungkook said that he just wanted to hug her, he really hugged her gently. He did not speak or do anything else.

From what Lisa knew, the previous intimate contacts had somewhat misfired.

This gentle hug had nothing to do with desire or passion, but it made her feel Jungkook's gentleness more than ever.

Staying in Jungkook's arms, Lisa could not deny that she felt relieved. There was also a hint of joy that had always been ignored from the bottom of her heart. Now, in this quiet and peaceful car, she had finally captured it.

"Are you?" Lisa hesitated to ask the question in her heart.

"Yes," Jungkook replied affirmatively before Lisa could finish.

Through the thin summer shirt, Lisa could feel Jungkook's strong heartbeat.

Actually, she was very flustered. She didn't even know what she was about to ask. Jungkook's "yes" made her even more flustered. Yes what?

"Let me ask you a question." Jungkook's voice sounded by her ear again. It was magnetic and numb, dying Lisa's ear red.

"What question?"

"Have you thought of me in the two days I was away on a business trip?"

Lisa pursed her lips. She had never been a liar.

In the past two days, of course she thought of Jungkook. Many times.

When no one handed her water, when no one peeled the prawns, when no one blew her hair, when no one shared the difficulties of work with her...

Lisa hesitated for a long time and did not speak. The smile in Jungkook's eyes grew.

He felt that he knew the answer.

Jungkook let go of Lisa and looked into her eyes seriously. "Let's not get a divorce, okay?"