Chapter 63: Picky with Food

The new little intern was gradually convinced by his seniors. He did not know that he had already brushed shoulders with the truth.

Under Lin Jing's lead, Lisa took the CEO's private elevator to the floor where Jungkook's office was located.

"Madam, Young Master is waiting for you in the innermost office. I have something on, so I won't be sending you there."

"Okay, thank you."

The space on this floor was huge. As the elevator rose, Lisa could see employees walking around every floor through the transparent elevator.

It was truly admirable to have such a large company employee in this city centre where every inch of land was worth gold. Lisa thought as she walked.

What she didn't know was that one of the buildings here was developed by the Jun Corporation, and this office building belonged to the Jun Corporation.

In front of the door of the innermost office were a few pots of green plants. The carving of the golden wood door was exquisite and solemn.

Knock! Knock!

Lisa knocked on the door.

"Come in."

Lisa pushed the door open and entered.

Unlike the tall and luxurious CEO's offices that she had seen on television, although Jungkook's office was huge, the decorations were extremely simple, just like Jungkook's person, exuding an extremely restrained aura.

The black-coloured office occupied nearly 200 square meters. Other than the desk, sofa, and tea table hidden under the huge green plants beside it.

Jungkook was sitting behind his desk, reading the documents in his hands seriously. The exquisitely tailored white shirt outlined his perfect figure. Even in the deserted office, Jungkook's tie was neatly tied.

Jungkook originally thought that his assistant had knocked on the door, but no one made a sound at the door. Jungkook looked up and realized that Lisa had arrived. He had thought that Lisa would not have come so quickly.

"You're here." Jungkook stood up and led Lisa to the sofa. He sat down and poured her a cup of tea. Lisa reached out to receive it.

One of the two of them poured the tea naturally, while the other poured it one after another. None of them realized that the fact that Jungkook had personally poured the tea was something unbelievable.

Even Jungkook himself did not realize that during his time with Lisa, he had gradually placed her on the same level as him.

"Thank you." Lisa was indeed a little thirsty. After drinking a mouthful of tea, she felt much better.

"You said on WeChat that you had something to discuss with me. What's the matter?" Jungkook asked as he poured himself a cup of water with the teapot.

"Can we sign the divorce agreement earlier?"

Jungkook's hand that was holding the teapot paused. Some water spilt out of the teacup and splashed on the table.

"Why?"

Jungkook filled a cup of tea and sat back on the sofa quietly. He looked into Lisa's eyes and asked.

"Since we're going to get a divorce sooner or later, we can sign the agreement first. I can help you hide it until after Grandpa's birthday."

Lisa wanted to take advantage of the Xia family's bankruptcy to take over the Xia family's businesses, but she didn't have that many funds on hand. Back then, Jungkook had promised her a hundred million dollars as a severance fee if they got a divorce, so Lisa wanted to use this sum of funds early.