Chapter 60: When the Nation's Younger Brother Comes

After preparing the cameras and sound cards, Beomgyu waved at Su Mei and the rest. "Go, go, go back to your beds."

"Alright, I'll be your first viewer on the live stream."

His roommates returned to their beds and searched for Beomgyu's live-stream ID. Hence, before Beomgyu could start the broadcast, he received four subscriptions, including himself.

"I'm starting the broadcast." Beomgyu held the mouse and was about to press the button to start the live broadcast when he felt a little nervous.

"Let's go, let's go. Beomgyu, you're the next live streamer! I'm Mr Big's roommate now."

"Then I'm Mr Big's top bunk."

Everyone's teasing made Beomgyu less nervous.

"Hello, everyone. I'm the broadcaster, Xiaoyu."

When Beomgyu searched for the streamer guide online, he saw that there was a soundproof curtain on someone's list. To prevent disturbing Yang Lin's studies, Beomgyu also bought a curtain. The soundproof effect was not bad.

[ Wow, the host's voice is really nice! ]

[ The most handsome person in the world of streamers! ]

[ I love you, broadcaster! ]

[ I can do it. ]

Before Beomgyu could finish speaking, the comments had already been flooded. Beomgyu looked at the number of viewers backstage speechlessly. The real audience was in their dormitory.

Since it was a gaming live stream, Beomgyu was too lazy to show his face. However, the platform said that the camera would attract more people, so Beomgyu pointed the camera at his hand and displayed the live stream on his phone.

Beomgyu had not played his account for long and was still in Starlight.

Beomgyu, who had played all kinds of games since he was young, was very proficient in King's Glory. He liked heroes who had high explosive power and high damage, which was why he had gotten an assassin.

Ten minutes later, the results were 12-0-5. Beomgyu looked up and saw the number of viewers backstage. 5.

In other words, there were only two audiences who might not be real.

"Why is my popularity so low?" Beomgyu pulled open the soundproof curtain and poked his head out to ask Zhang Zhe. Zhang Zhe usually watched more live streams and knew more.

"It's very normal for a newbie like you. Typically, a new streamer wouldn't be that popular even when they've just started broadcasting. That is unless they receive large amounts of gifts from all the platforms. That way, they will be more popular."

Zhang Zhe felt that Beomgyu would become popular sooner or later. After all, they played games together. Beomgyu's reflexes were fast, his hand speed was fast, and his playing style was extremely fierce. Many people liked this type of play in Esports videos.

"Oh." After hearing Zhang Zhe's words, Beomgyu seemed to be in thought and shrank back into the bed.

Five minutes later, Bunny Teeth broadcasted a message to the entire platform.

"I have the money to bury a treasure chest in Xiaoyu's live stream. Everyone, come and dig for treasure!"

When fans rewarded the broadcaster with treasure chests that could attract the entire platform's broadcast, the entire platform's audience could see this piece of news. There were all kinds of gold and silver coins in treasure chests, so they were very popular gifts.