Chapter 28: Warmth

Uncle Wang looked at Lisa with a complicated expression. After all, Young Master had given a clear order not to allow this woman to come near the manor.

As Lisa was afraid of the Young Master, she had indeed never set foot here before. What was going on today?

Uncle Wang walked quickly to the door and wiped the expression off his face. "Miss Xia, Young Master is still in the office. If you have anything to say, you can tell me. I will pass it on."

Lisa raised an eyebrow. Uncle Wang clearly had no intention of opening the door for her. Was it under Jungkook's orders?

But last night, when she was video-chatting with Haru, he had told her to come and pick him up directly.

"That's fine, it's nothing much."

Forget it, she decided to return to the apartment first. Lisa did not pester him further and turned to leave.

On the other side of the door, Uncle Wang was a little surprised. He had seen Lisa once before, and her antics left a deep impression. But the current Lisa actually had a faint elegant and indifferent temperament.

Just before she left, a limousine slowly drove over from afar.

Uncle Wang cursed in his heart. Young Master hated this woman the most. If Young Master saw Lisa, he would be in trouble. He gestured for the bodyguards to open the door and Uncle Wang walked out, waiting respectfully.

Jungkook, who would usually work overtime until late at night, had unexpectedly left work early today to fetch Haru and take him home.

"Mommy!" Haru's voice broke the silence in the car.

Looking up from the document, Jungkook saw Lisa standing by the roadside.

After not seeing her for more than half a month, this woman seemed to have lost some weight, making her collarbones appear thinner.

She was wearing a sky-blue dress with rose petals on it. Her long black hair was draped over her shoulders. As the breeze blew, the hem of her dress flew up slightly, making her look charming and enchanting.

When the car reached the entrance, it did not drive straight in. Instead, it stopped beside Lisa.

A pair of tiny shoes printed with Ultraman jumped out of the car.

"Mommy, I missed you so much!"

Before Lisa could react, Haru was already hugging her leg. He looked up, and his large eyes were filled with pure longing.

Lisa smiled and gently held Haru's hand. "Mommy missed you too."

Uncle Wang, who was standing at the side, watched this scene in shock. Why was Little Master so close to Lisa?

He stepped forward and looked warily at Lisa, afraid that she would do something to hurt the little master.

Unexpectedly, another figure alighted from the car. "Young Master?!" Uncle Wang couldn't help but exclaim.

Jungkook worked until late every day. That was the first time he had returned to the manor before the sky turned dark.

Lisa also raised her head to look at Jungkook. As usual, he was dressed in a black suit, giving him a cold and arrogant aura. His perfect facial features exuded coldness.

"I'll bring him back to the apartment for a few days," Lisa spoke first.

"He didn't eat much for lunch. Let him eat first before leaving," Jungkook glanced at Haru and said.