last moments

Sirus pov.

7am.

I woke up to see the house empty like normal, I head downstairs to make some breakfast. I saw a note from James and lily, as they usually leave notes when they are gone for the day.

Sirus,

We won't be back till tomorrow as the mission is very serious. There's food in the fridge for you, we might come round and check on you through the day. Don't worry to much about us, it's nothing dangerous and hopefully it should be over soon.

Lily and James.

Great I'm alone for the day, I hate this as remus is never here to see me. Now James and lily aren't going to be here till tomorrow. Ugh I miss reg so much, I hate my parents for him never seeing me again. I started making breakfast as the tv was still playing for me to watch.

I was hoping to have a letter from them by now, but I know my parents have something to do with our parents reading the letters. Lyra was even worried about them since she's not had a letter from bella and narcissa like she normally would.

I knew there was something they were hiding, but didn't want me to worry about them. After eating I started cleaning the house since it was a mess.

12pm.

I was finally done cleaning and saw it was 12 clock. I head down to the kitchen and saw mad eye standing there with mcgonical. Is everything ok why are you two here I asked, we need to talk to you and its about your family mcgonical said. I knew this was bad since I hadn't spoken to them in a while.

I sit down as they were opposite me, I was hoping it wasn't bad. We heard from a spy your brother and cousins are taking the mark tonight or tomorrow mad eye said. No this can't be true they wouldn't do something like this I said. Unfortunately we don't know if its true, but we recommend you don't contact them now mcgonical said.

You can't do this to me there my family and the people I care about I yelled. It's what dumbledore and remus and the order has suggested for you mad eye said. I'm not even in the order so they can't tell me what to do, they are the most important people in my life I said. Just think about it, we're just want to protect you mcgonical said.

They left the house, I was mad at everyone they know they can't do this to me. For remus and James to suggest me doing this, they know I'm close to all of them. I couldn't think properly they can't make decisions for me, I was and threw a glass cup across the room. I don't even know what's happening anymore, I don't believe that there taking the mark.

2pm.

After cleaning the mess I sat down watching a film. I don't know what to believe, I know they wouldn't take the mark just like that. There was more to it that the order dosent know abouts, I was scared since my parents are apart of the death eaters. I knew they were crazy bur didn't think they would do something like this.

I hear the fireplace go off, I turn around and see James and lily there. We came to check on you, I'm guessing you didn't like the news James said. What the hell were you thinking saying that I yelled, We know your angry but we had no choice in the matter lily said. No choice I didn't ask for this it's not anyone's business who I can or cannot talk to I said.

We're leaving we'll come back once you calmed down lily said. How about you don't it's not like i see you everyday I said, they were shocked but left anyway they knew I was angry. Thank god there gone I was hoping to finally talk to you, I turn around and see regulas and my cousins. I was happy to see them, I give them all a massive hug as I missed them.

They brought food for all of us to eat as kreacher was on standby. I knew they probably didn't have long until our parents knew they weren't home for them to stop them from seeing me. We sit at the dinning table and start to eat as they told me what's been happening.