birthday

Sirus pov

Today is my birthday and I'm celebrating it with my friends and I have no idea what they are planning but I'm excited.

7am

I wake up lying down on remus chest I was loving it. I got up and that's when he pulled me back down and wrapped his arms around me.

Not yet its way to early and its Only a  Saturday so were going to sleep even more said remus. Fine but I want can I have some breakfast please I said. We can have it later so back to sleep for you said remus.

I soon fell back to sleep and I soon heard him snore. So I tried to get up but he had a strong hold over me. So I fell back to sleep.

12pm

I woke up and remus was gone and I looked at the time and it was 12 in the afternoon and I was so annoyed I have missed breakfast and now it  was lunch time.

I went down to the great hall to have some lunch. I didn't see James or Peter and remus I thought they would be down here but I didn't care I wanted to eat.

Lilly comes and sits next to me and hands me a little gift for me. Happy birthday sirus said lily thank you lily I love it. It was a pocket watch and it was beautiful. Then reg comes from behind me and says happy birthday big bro as he comes and sits next to me. Aww reg thank you its beautiful i said. It was my chain with a photo with us in as he add it to the chain. It's beautiful and I love it thank you I said as I give him a big hug.

After opening my birthday presents from everyone who was in the great hall. I couldn't find the boys as I would have thought they would be here to wish me a happy birthday already. I was happy everyone else was giving me a great birthday already.

2pm

I went back to the dorms as I was done with my homework for all the professor I walked in to it dark. I try to turn the lights on but someone touched me as I punched them In the stomach.

Ow I heard and switched the lights on and I turn around and it was james. You are an idiot you know that don't ever do that again i said. Sorry about that I wanted to take you to suprise said James. Well at least not leave the lights off I said noted said James.

He takes me through one of the tunnels and takes me somewhere. I don't know where we were going and I was a little scared until we stopped. Ok you can open your eyes.. now said James. I opened my eyes and we were in the astronomy tower.

What is this I said a little marauders birthday party said James. Then peter and remus popped out with regulas and lilly, Mary and Marlene and dracos. I see all the decorations and it was beautiful.

5pm

I was having a blast and was having really fun and this was the best birthday i ever had. Then we could hear someone come up and it was mcgonical.

I was scared incase the party was about to be turned off. I hope you didn't think not to invite me when I have to take you somewhere else for the birthday party.

Professor mcgonical took us some where else. Come on I'm going to cover your eyes said remus. I hate when people cover my eyes and it makes me feel like I'm about to be jumped I said. I know love but can you trust me please said remus. Ok fine I said as remus covers my eyes as we left.

6pm

We were heading to the place as my nerves were up the roof. I can't see any thing. But remus was giving me alot of loveable words.

We arrived shortly after and we were in a cave. It was like a stary night party i love it thank you I said. I look around and there was no one around us. Where's everyone I asked oh this is for me and you its a birthday day date said remus.

I love it babe what if we're going to be caught if they don't see us in the dorms tonight I said. Don't worry padfoot why do you think mcgonical knows about this and helped us get out of here said remus. I'm not sure but I trust you moony I said.

9pm

I was enjoying this date and I think remus was aswell. I got up and sat on his lap. What are you doing love said remus. This I said.

I gave him a long loving kiss and was loving it. Then he puts his tongue into my mouth and I took it as I love the way his tongue plays around I'm my mouth.

It was sexy and I love it when I play around with our tongues. I remove his top as he starts to remove mine. He lies me down onto a warm blanket and and carry on making out.

Do you want this remus asked and I said yes I want this and carries on kissing me.

12am

We were done after a few rounds as I was about to fall asleep on his chest. Hey babe thank you for this birthday suprise I loved it I said. Your welcome love I'm glad to you loved it and you can thank everyone else for this suprise as they helped me remus said.

I will babe and I fall asleep and remus had fallen asleep. I look at the stary night and it was beautiful and I'm glad to celebrate it with such amazing friend  they are like family.

I can't wait to see how our future is like as I am ready to celebrate it with my friends and brother and I fall asleep in remus warmth.