meeting at the order

Remus pov.

7am.

I woke up to a nice day, I saw sirus was still asleep on my chest as it was a great feeling to wake up to. I saw a letter on the side it was for the two of us, I sat up and it was from dumbledore and mad eye.

Dear sirus and remus,

We are having a meeting at 10am and we would like if you could both attend as it's order business. Don't worry about sirus in danger we have alot of the members here so they will protect him.

From dumbledore and mad eye.

This was definitely serious if they need us both there. Everyone at the order knows sirus is in danger by his parents, as they were there when he received the letter about him. Mcgonical and dumbledore were very overprotective as they know about his past.

I knew his parents weren't going to let this go, as they wanted sirus for some reason but nobody knows why. James thinks they want him to join the death eaters but some say they are probably going to kill him. There's a spell keeping him invisible so his parents don't find him.

It's been a year since I last saw regulas, I hate myself for not being able to get him far away from them. Sirus worries about them alot since he's not able to contact them for so long. James and lily saw how much it affected him, not seeing the people he loves.

10am.

I was ready to head over to the order, I see sirus come downstairs confused for some reason. Are you leaving how come you didn't wake me up to make you some breakfast sirus said. We are both leaving we have a meeting at the order I said.

Is it even safe for me to go since my parents are still after me sirus said. It is but dumbledore and mad eye have said its safe for you to leave home I said. If you say so ill be back in two minutes sirus said. He heads back up to get ready for the meeting, as I was worried about his parents finding him.

I knew I can trust dumbledore and mad eye word. Im just scared for sirus, we don't know where his parents are or if they know where he lives. Hey I'm ready to go sirus said, here some breakfast I said as we leave. We head to the order and see everyone was there, as we walked in to see them.

Welcome everyone, this meeting is about the death eaters attacks in hogsmade mad eye said. We know this might be hard on some of you since some of your family members are death eaters dumbledore said. I look at sirus as it really had been the hardest time for him.

We started talking as its been more serious since the last attack. Its seems like a pattern, they are attacking when no one is around james said. That does seem true, why would they come and go and then disappear for weeks lily said. It seems like they are hoping for someone to be there and attack them mad eye said. You think they are still after someone in this room peter said.

Even if its true we need to keep an eye out for something like that dumbledore said. He's right kids even if it's true no one is safe alone in hogsmade mcgonical said. Maybe sirus should be the bate if we want to catch them peter said. That is not happening wormtail his parents are the only people who are after him James said.

Don't even suggest that he's already in danger because of that lily said. Peter don't suggest something like that again everyone here know his family are death eaters, but we don't know if their behind those attacks mcgonical said. I look at sirus and see he had tears in his eyes, don't listen to him sirus it's not your fault I said.

I'm going outside for some fresh air sirus said. He leaves the room as mcgonical goes after him, what on earth were you thinking to say something like that peter james said. What I was being honest peter said, that was to far he's still trying to accept his brother is a death eater I said. Remus is right peter you should have never said anything like that James said.