regulas black

Sirus pov.

8am.

I woke up ready for my second year at hogwarts. I was a little nervous because reg was joining me for this. I got up and got ready for the day, it was going to be a long journey to hogwarts. I was exited to see remus, Peter, Mary and Marlene and dracas.

I sit down and have some breakfast as james joins me, are you ready for today james asked. Not really my parents are going to be there with my brother I said. But your still exited to see your little brother james said. Yeah I am I just wish my parents didn't have to be there I said.

I understand how you feel, you haven't been able to see anyone in the family since you were disowned james said. I wonder how everyone is, I know mcgonical and dumbledore thought it was a good idea for me not to contact them but I miss everyone in the family I said.

They knew it would be hard for you since you were always worried but they will understand when you see them again James said. That's if I will, but today shouldn't be me upset it should be filled with happiness I'm seeing my brother again i said.

12pm.

We got to the train station and got on the platform. James was keeping an eye out for the others, while I was putting our trunks on the train. I wonder where everyone is I can't see them james said. There probably not here yet or further down the train I Said.

Once they were all on the train we were walking hoping to find the others. We heard them yelling for us and knew where they were. As we were walking I heard someone call for me, it was weird since remus already called for us so who called my name. I see lily walking to me she was confused aswell as she heard someone call for me.

I wonder who just called for you I saw four kids look like you lily said. Not sure you might have seen my brother and cousins I said. Yeah it might have been them but let's go the others are probably waiting for us lily said. Yeah let's just go ill probably see them on the train I said.

We join everyone on the train, everyone was really quiet when we walked inside. I sit next to remus as he was reading a book, you look tired I'm guessing you haven't slept well remus asked. Yeah just a little bit, I could barely sleep last night I said. Well you can sleep for a bit since were not leaving for a while remus said.

I start to sleep on his shoulder as I was really. It felt great being with remus again, I wonder if I will be able to reg. I know he's excited to see me on the train and at school. Now he's going to see me everyday in hogwarts, I know my parents would have said something for him not to talk to me.

3pm.

I woke up to see we were moving and James, lily, Mary and Peter were fast asleep. Remus was asleep with his book in his hands, I sat up and removed his book and put it to the side. I got up to find the trolley lady to get some sweets and magazines from her.

I found her and headed back to where the others were. I see dracas and Marlene sitting in their compartment together. Hey how are you both I asked, good how was the summer break dracas asked. Boring cause I missed you guys alot I said, don't let remus hear you say that he'll be jealous Marlene said.

Well he knows I missed everyone, and I had james with me so you can understand why I missed everyone I said. True but anyway there's a little guy who looks alot like you over there, I think he's waiting for you dracas said. I turn around to see reg and Bella sitting there. I'll see you at school I'm going to see my brother and cousin I said.

I left and headed over to see reg and Bella happy to see me. So who has the tea to tell me I said, they get up to hug me as they missed me alot. We sit down as they told me what's been happening in the house this year with our parents and I was mad at them. They tried to destroy any memories of me in the house.