the departure

Sirus pov

8am

I woke up to see everyone was dressed and ready to go. So I quickly got ready and joined them in the common room. Great another day of no lessons and the only option we have Is hogsmade or work lilly said. Ugh how long are they planning to stay remus said. I don't know but since all the work is done should we go to hogsmade I said.

Yeah let's change our outfits James said as he still looked angry. We get dressed in our casual clothes and headed back to meat the others and headed to the great hall. So does anyone think this is weird that we can't have lessons and the parent are still here Mary asked. Yeah but we can't do anything to change it we just have to except it until they have left remus said.

We sit down at the table and have some breakfast as I see my family looking confused as why I'm wearing normal clothes during the day. So what should we do today I asked hm does anyone need school supplies dracos asked. No not really everyone said so let's explore the place and see what we like to see dracos said. Yes let's do it we need to do something fun lily said as she joins us at the table.

Wait how did we not see you leave with us I said. Oh because I went to tell mcgonical we are heading to hogsmade did you forget to read the bottom of the letter lilly said. Nah but I guess I should let them know since their sitting over there I said. I got up and headed over to mcgonical and hey professor me and the rest are heading to hogsmade are we ok to leave I asked.

Yeah I don't see why not just be careful we aren't going to be there but make sure you guys are safe mcgonical said as I head back over to finish having my breakfast. Do you think the slytherins are in lessons again remus said. Yeah i think so they don't look to happy as we are in normal clothes peter said.

9am

We finished eating and put all of our stuff down as we wanted to wait a few minutes to let the food settle down. I see reg walk over to me as my parents were looking angry as always but I don't want to talk to them. Hey sirus I was wondering have you not got any lessons today reg asks me.

No not really they cancelled lessons again and you I asked. Yeah unfortunately I feel bad for you guys as you can't have lessons again reg said. It's fine we are going out anyway so I'll see you later I said. Yeah you too enjoy yourselves reg said as he heads back over there again. Damm they have it again I kinda feel bad for them again James said. Yeah me too they don't deserve it and especially if there parent are here I said.

We get up and head towards the doors as I here my uncle call for me. I head over there as it seems to be annoying they are here. Hi uncle what can I do for you I said oh we were just wonder where your off to my uncle said. Well I'm heading out with my friends since all of our work is done and our lessons are cancelled again I said. Well I need to ask if you'll be back before we leave tonight as your grandparents want to see you before we leave my uncle said.

Yeah you'll see me later I'll probably be back before 6pm I said. Good and I'm happy your coming for the reunion on Friday my uncle said. Well bye guys and joined my friends and headed down to hogsmade. It was a long ride as we were going to explore the place.

12pm

We had alot of fun exploring the place and we enjoyed the sights and places we haven't seen before. Hey let's go and find somewhere to eat I said as we headed to a near by cafe and sat down to eat. We talked and played some games that were in the cafe.

We were having fun and it was awesome we had the day off from school. I was wondering why my brother was stuck having lessons while we had them cancelled over and over again. But what had me over the edge was why we my uncle being nice as we never got along and him seeing me in school was weird.