clear out

Sirus pov.

Today I was finally clearing out my parents room. I was redoing the whole place, by getting rid of anything that belonged to them. I was nervous as they aren't going to be let out of prison for a long time.

8am.

I woke up to see that was gone, I knew there was a meeting with the order at hogwarts. They didn't want me to be there as it was way to early for me to be back. I know they just want what's best for me, I was scared to be back in the meetings after what my family did.

I looked around and knew it was time to clear the house, everything of uncle alphard was moved here. The house felt empty, I made myself breakfast as I knew remus wasn't going to be back till 5pm. Lyra was going to stay in France and move to our grandparents house for good.

I didn't want all the inheritance, so I gave alot of things to narcissa and lyra as they needed it more than me. I learnt that money wasn't going make me like my parents. I was eating breakfast when I could hear something coming from the office.

I walked in to see one of the books fell, I picked it up. I remembered seeing this a few times but never knew what it was. There was a note addressed to me and reg, why would my dad leave a note for me and reg to read.

Dear sirus and regulas,

I leave this book in your care, this belongs to my parents. I knew one day one of you would take over the family wealth, this book will guide you. I don't know who it will be but I know one of you will do great.

Orion black.

Damm it both me and reg never wanted this, we wanted to make a living. But he didn't expect to kill his sons in the process, and go all crazy. I knew I needed to start clearing this place from  my parents stuff.

12pm.

I started to clear out the office, there was alot of stuff my dad owned. I see kreacher walk in, kreacher would you be ok if I started to remove my parents things from the house I asked. Not a problem master sirus kreacher said. Thank you I just need to find stuff I can decorate the house with I said.

I know your mom moved some, of the photos of you and your brother to the attic kreacher said. Can you get them I still want the memories of him around the house I said. In two seconds they were infront of me, I couldn't believe it I saw them for the first time in 7 years.

It felt like forever since they were infront of me. The minister came over a few days ago letting me know they have moved all my parents assets to me. I knew my parents would be mad once they heard about that, but there was nothing they could do to change their mind.

I see lyra walk in, I was suprised to see her again. I'm guessing the ministry have put your parents assets in your vault lyra asked. Yeah they did, I know narcissa has some of her parents assets and you I said. Yeah they did I came to see if you were alright with that lyra said.

Yeah im ok I just wish they never gave me it I said. I know how you feel they did so many horrible stuff to us but we'll get there lyra said. Yeah your right maybe this is a fresh start to for me and move on I said. We headed to the kitchen to make some dinner to eat, lyra dropped off some stuff for the house.

3pm.

I managed to do the office and my parents room. They were cleared out so now I can use that as a guest room for anyone to vist. I was putting all the photos around the house, when I heard someone in the house. I went to check who it was as it was just me and kreacher and remus was in a meeting.

I see mad eye moony standing there, what's going on, has something happened I asked. No I came to check on you ad remus won't be back till 12am mad eye said. I'm ok I was hoping he would be back soon but I guess I could finish what I was doing I said.