one month later

Sirus pov

It's been over a month since remus was attacked. Ever since he's been in hospital I didn't have the courage to vist him as I was having panic attacks. The others stopped convincing me to go as it will cause me alot of stress.

7am.

I woke up and saw that everyone was gone as it was just empty. I got up and got ready for the day as it was a Saturday and I could go to hogsmade for the day. This has been really hard not having remus here as it was like he was gone for good.

Soon as I was done I headed down to the great hall and saw my family talking to each other as the others were probably at the hospital. I sit next to reg and start eating our breakfast, so sirus uncle alphard is happy you went to see him last week narcissa said. Thanks I really needed it after remus being in the hospital I said.

When are you ready to see him again bella asked. I don't know as I still have panic attacks after that night and even nightmares I said. Well aslong as your ready you should vist him andromeda said. Thanks has our parents said anything since I went to vist uncle alphard last week I said.

Not really they have been quite and I thought they would have said something but are staying quite reg said. Anyway these came for you this morning it's from uncle alphard and nana as they sent these under our names so our parents don't suspect a thing narcissa said.

I grab the the letters and parcel from narcissa and opened it up. There was the gift I asked reg to get me for mine and remus anniversary that was two weeks ago and I guess nana really came through for me. Thanks guys I will read the letter when I go to hogsmade I said as we carried on eating breakfast.

10am.

I was in hogsmade and was doing work and reading as it was the only time I could enjoy being myself. I went on the hills as this was one of the greatest places to enjoy being. There was alot of people in hogsmade and not so quite if you want to hear so many people fighting.

I look at the letters and see they were from nana and uncle alphard I loved it and love how sweet they were and caring alot about me.

Dear sirus,

I was happy the school let you come and vist me last week as I knew I wasn't able to see you while your parents were visiting. I know you are in a lot of pain since your boyfriend is In the hospital and you feel like your on your own but just remember that your friends and family will help you through.

Love uncle alphard.

I was happy he sent me a letter as it has been so long since I last saw him and I was always thankful for the time he always gave me. The best part was when the school allowed me to vist him last Saturday as I wasn't feeling the greatest after seeing remus and they believed that this would cheer me up.

Dear sirus,

I know it hasn't been easy to see your boyfriend in that place as I know your having nightmares and it makes you feel like you can't stand to see the people you love hurt. Its why reg told me about your anniversary gift idea and manged to get it done. I will always be here for you and don't forget remus will always be here for you.

Love your nana.

I was now in tears as this hasn't been easy as I shut everyone out and just in a lot of pain. I knew they would try and talk to me but I can't handle it as I just want to hold remus again. He was my rock and a shoulder to cry on and I couldn't see him in that state. Everyone has been trying to get me to vist but I can't handle this.

1pm

I went to a near by cafe and had some dinner as I heard about caves that were here and I wanted to explore them. So when I finished I headed to them as there were lots of people inside. They were ether here by themselves or with a friend or partner.