one week later after the cheating

Remus pov.

It's been a week since I last spoke to sirus. James has been trying to mend their frienship, but regulas had refused to let us talk to him. We were still waiting for the results, so sirus could know we were poisoned.

8am.

I woke up to see everyone was awake and gone. I headed down to the great hall to see James and lily sitting together while sirus is talking to Mary and Marlene. Mary and Marlene stopped pressuring sirus to talk to us as it was making him upset.

Lily also stopped, sirus wasn't really talking to her aswell. It was hard to not talk to him, james was missing him and I was missing him the most. Regulas walked in and sat down as sirus leaves the hall alone. Guys I want to talk to him again I miss him James said, well we have to wait for the results so sirus knows the truth Mary said.

How are you guys talking to him, his brother won't let us talk to him James said. Well it wasn't easy to convince him to let us talk to him but you know how overprotective they are of him Marlene said. Great the only way to talk to him if he nowhere near his family james said said.

I'm getting him back today no matter what anyone says I said. Great well help you as much as we can lily said. We finished up with breakfast and headed to hogsmade. We needed a few things for school, there was alot of new things in store so we looked around.

12pm.

We headed to a cafe to have something to eat, I look and see sirus sat at the back eating and reading the daily prophet. I could see he wasn't sleeping well again, he's very bad at lying especially when it comes to sleeping. I was afraid this would happen where he wouldn't sleep well again without me.

Mcgonical walks over to us as she knows we want sirus back in our lives again. So dumbledore should receive the results by today mcgonical said. Yes finally I want to prove to him we had no idea what we were doing james said. So what will happen to Tom peter asked. That is for me to decide and I'll see he gets a fair punishment mcgonical said.

I hope your right I hate him for what he did to us, especially sirus since it destroyed mine and his relationship I said. That's understandable but I need to check on sirus where did he go mcgonical said. He was right over there we turned around to see he was gone. I was shocked since he never leaves without anyone noticing.

Mcgonical left as she needed to sort this mess out. We finished eating and went back to buying Stuff for the school days. Tom tries to talk to me but I walked away since it was his fault sirus won't talk to any of us. He was trying to apologise and that's when I punched him in the nose, he ran away crying like a baby.

Damm he deserved that punch you gave him remus james said. Well he should have left us alone when we told him to I said. True he needed to leave us alone after what he did and hurting sirus in the worst place and its all because of him, Peter said.

5pm.

We arrived back at the castle to see sirus was back and talking to narcissa and andromeda. We sit down and divide our bags up to what we all brought. Dumbledore and mcgonical all walk in with a peice of paper. I guess they finally got the results back lily said.

I see sirus was going to leave with his cousins. Sirus you might want to stay since you'll be suprised about what we have to say mcgonical said. Tom we took samples of remus, james and peter blood from the night you were In the dorm rooms, we found poison inside and came back positive dumbledore said.

Sirus and narcissa and Andromeda were suprised, Tom was livid that his secret was exposed. I Bellatrix walk in with regulas. I did it so I could have remus all to myself I don't care If sirus was his boyfriend I wanted remus and their friends Tom said. Let me at him he doesn't deserve any pity right now, I see regulas holding Bellatrix back.

Sirus runs away upset, he never expected this to happen to all of us. You better go after him remus while I deal with bella regulas said. I will and good luck with this I said. Don't worry about bella we can handle her, you better get sirus back andromeda said. I left the great hall and found him in our room in his blankets.

Sirus pov.

I was heartbroken and it was all Tom's fault he lied to me and this is what I get. I Don't even want to see anyone right now, I hear the door open so I ignored who ever it was. I felt someone's hand going up and down my back and saw it was remus, sit up and jump on his lap and let it all out.

I'm sorry for not listening to you and James please forgive me I said. You shouldn't be the one who says sorry to me, I should be the one who says sorry to you and you were right about Tom remus said. I hate him so much why am I weak, when it was him who did this to us I said. I don't know but let's focus on ourselves instead of him, mcgonical will deal with him remus said.

Does this mean we're back together and no more lies I said. Yes it does and you better hope he gets a big punishment remus said. I started laughing as he was right and making me laugh the most. We lye down and cuddle up together and fall asleep in each others arms, I was happy he was in my arms.

8pm.

I woke up to see our room was empty except for remus was asleep. I was hungry and woke up remus so we could eat something together. We walked in and saw my family and the others were happy to see us together again. I saw Tom with his house but with a black eye.

I have a feeling bella gave Tom a black eye I said, really he deserves that remus said. Don't encourage that yes I do believe he deserves it, but bella is someone nobody wants to mess with I said. We sit down and start eating, so does this mean we friends again James asked. Yeah it does so does someone wanna explain how he got the black eye I said.

That was all on Bellatrix and James, after you two left regulas couldn't hold her back and ended up punching him, while james made sure to never mess with us peter said. What punishments did he get remus asked, month worth of detention and he been banned from hogsmade lily said. I could tell they messed up being friends with him.

They knew I didn't trust him, but thought he was a good guy. I was happy to with them again, I don't know why I didn't trust them. I would have never expected him to do something like that. I was lost in my thoughts when I felt remus hand on mine. I looked at him then we carried on eating our dinner.

12am.

I woke up and saw the time it was around midnight. I didn't feel like getting up as I was comftable on remus chest. Reg told me everything after I left the great hall, Bella knew I was upset and beat him up. It was apparently to teach him a lesson for hurting.

James hated seeing me in pain, they made sure he learnt his lesson. To never mess with me, then the whole school found out what he did and it just made them mad. Everyone in the school knew were In a relationship, but hates it when people mess with our relationship.

Everyone see how much remus and the others always took care of me. No one ever saw us fight or hurt each other, I guess I know there is apart of me knows I'll be ok. I tried to get up to use the toilet to wash my face, but I felt him push me down to his chest. You really need to stop with these bad habits you have remus said.

Fine but I stayed this time and was just about to use the toilet I said. Really let's go to sleep so we can have a lazy day tomorrow remus said, fine but if it makes you any happy I'm glad to have you back in my arms I said, me too love me too remus said. We fell asleep In each others arms as we knew what we wanted to do tomorrow