Bonding chap 16

Haiii!! it's your author, pinx, revived from the dead ヾ(≧▽≦*)o Yes, I am alive and doing well. I truly apologize just abandoning this story even though my mind has been nagging at me to finish it X﹏X

But, I bring forth a continuation of this story. ヾ(≧O≦)〃 I hope my writing improved for y'all, especially to those who read my work. (≧∇≦)/

Y/N POV:

I couldn't wipe the bright smile tugging on my lips at the words Giyuu recited, near me! Can you believe it? He called me his friend! The anti-social water pillar actually mentioned me as his friend. Those gestures of mine really paid off. I deserve a pat on the back for that.

My gaze lingers on him for a while until he retreats to his room, which I didn't mind since it must've took a lot to admit that. I mean, breaking a streak of being friendless just for me? I feel honored!

Though, my mind strays off the topic, arriving at the reminder that the twins must feel lonely without their precious big sister there to keep them company. Oh right. The boys also.

'Why do I keep picking up random kids from my missions...'

I think to myself with a sigh leaving my lips.

'Wait a minute... Maybe I can invite Giyuu to spend some time with Mitsumi and Mitsubishi! That's a great idea, Y/N. You're so smart.'

I internally praise myself, not noticing the smirk that replaced my smile. I stand up from my sitting position, tidying myself to look presentable. Look presentable... Jeez, that man is doing things to me.

I quietly make my way to his room with a spring in my step, looking forward to bonding with the water hashira as to improve our flourishing friendship.

Before I could even knock, the Shoji swings open to reveal Giyuu with his signature expressionless face. I beam at him, a smile on which he doesn't return. Typical. "Can I help you?" He asked, his voice cutting through our silent exchange. I nod in reply.

"Yeah, in fact, you actually can help me." I respond in a matter of fact tone. He raised an eyebrow as a way to let me continue speaking. "Do you have some spare time? You know... To hang out?" I murmur, my E/C eyes locking onto his deep oceanic ones.

'Gosh... I can get lost in those eyes easily if you'd let me...'

The man stays silent for a moment, a sudden wave of nervousness hitting me like a tidal wave.

'What if he says no? What if I'm rushing this? Great thinking, Y/N! You just ruined a potential friendship with this guy!'

Giyuu's POV:

My mind was stuck at the situation that unfolded earlier with Y/N and Kocho.

'Did I seriously just say that...? If Kocho ends up telling the others they'll have another reason to tease me... Y/N...'

I zone out until I sense faint footsteps nearing my room, I sigh, knowing it's Y/N about to interact with me. She's clingy.

I race her to the Shoji first, opening it an instant to be greeted with her. I stayed silent for a moment, forgetting what I was about to say as the words were left stranded.

Her alluring shade of H/C always seem to be the one that my eyes land on. Her beautiful E/C orbs being the second in place.

'I can get lost in those eyes of hers for an eternity and not got tired... If only she'll let me...'

Her presence snaps me out of my thoughts, getting a slap of reality once my trance is broken. I clear my throat, hoping my staring wasn't obvious. "Can I help you?" I asked with a monotone voice.

For a few minutes, she asked if we could hang out.

'Hang out?'

'Hang out?!'

'Hang out...'

I suddenly get silenced, surprised that she'd ask me that since barely anyone asks him to do anything except for mission related. Honestly, I was over the moon at her question. I swallow a lump in my throat, hoping to find some courage to speak up.

'I'd be delighted to..'

"Sure." I blurt out.

'I deserve a slap on the face for that response.'

Y/N POV:

As I await his answer, I suddenly hear his voice. "Sure." And was I starstruck at the revelation. I can't be more than happy at him accept my invitation, even if his response was a bit cold. But it's fine! I'm used to it.

'Hell yeah! Way to go L/N Y/N!'

I nod in acknowledgment. "Alright! C'mon! I have an idea on what we can do." I suggest happily, wanting to take his hand in mine but decides not to. I should let him warm up first before doing something lovey dovey.

I turn my heel as I cascade down the stairs, expecting Giyuu to follow after her. And he did.

'I can't wait to spend time with my favorite people!'

I think in sheer happiness. I'm getting giddy just from this. We both exit this water estate, the afternoon sun casting a warm glow through out the forest. The casual howl of the wind as the trees sway, the gravel path leading out of the forest.

Our footsteps crunch under us, excited to bond and grow our friendship more. Who wouldn't be happy?

'Eek!! I can't wait! What if we turn out to be best friends... Or maybe more?'

My cheeks flushed a bright red at the thought, getting flustered, which he seemed to notice. "Are... You okay...?" He asked softly, curious as to why my face is red.

I shake my head slightly, a forced yet nervous laugh escaping my lips. "Y-yeah! I'm just... Uh..." I trail off, thinking of an excuse that won't seem shady. He doesn't reply, staying cold.

'Damn it! Why am I such a horrible liar?!'

I scream inside my head as I lead the way to the wisteria house. Or something.

End of chapter 16! (o゜▽゜)o☆

Sorry again for disappearing(*´﹃`*) I hope this chapter is a good apology letter... But I hope y'all enjoyed!! If there's anybody..

Taisho secrets!!

"Shinobu still ended up spilling the tea to the other hashiras."

"Mitsumi and Mitsubishi are doing well with the two boys."

"I forgot the name of the two boys..."

Word count: 1070

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 23 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

‹ Change › 「 Giyuu x Fem!reader」 《Not finished yet》जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें