Moving in chap. 13

My eyes flutter open, as the sun enters my room with a light to bring. I sit up and stretch while yawning, suddenly a certain crow had entered through the window "CAW CAW!!! L/N Y/N YOU MUST MOVE IN WITH THE WATER PILLAR CAW CAW!!!" Ray caws as he flies away.

'Oh that's right, Tomioka had informed me that I will be staying in his estate for a while.'

I stand up and head into the bathroom. As I finish showering, I dressed up in my uniform, put on my haori, and sheathed my katana in my waist. 

'Wait, how about my clothes? i only have my haori and a snow yukata...'

'Eh I'll just buy new clothes soon.'

I cross the thoughts off my mind and head outside the butterfly estate. A squawk was heard, a crow, but certainly not mine had sat in my shoulder. It looked rather old and frail. I smiled softly and petted it. It lowered its head "CAW!!! L/N Y/N I'LL BE THE GUIDE TO YOUR WAY IN THE WATER ESTATE!!" I nodded, the squawk was much quieter than other kasugai crow's.

It flew in front of me, I followed its lead. It led to a beautiful spot. It was in a stellar forest, where there were green leaves unfurled, a gorgeous breeze that had a spot of the ocean. I was pleased and so was my body. The crow was struggling to lead me to the estate as it was panting and often making mistakes.

I brought out my arm, signaling him to rest. It followed through my thought and sat in my shoulder. I was pleased and started to travel in a gravel path, my footsteps making a crunch as i was walking. The estate was in view, it was marvelous and pretty big.

I stopped right at the genkan, readying to knock at the shoji, before i could do so, it opened. There he was, his mismatched haori, the blue gentle locks tied into a long ponytail, his alluring deep ocean eyes. I was mesmerized on how charming he was if you stared long enough.

I snapped my gaze as he showed no emotion. He side-stepped, signaling me to come in. He gave me a quick tour and quickly bid his goodbyes since he had a patrol to intend to.

'Of course, hes a hashira after all. I'll still try my best to be the best friend ever!'

I fist pumped in the air and paused after realizing what i had done. I sat in the living room, bored. I had ordered Ray to give me stacks of mission's so i could progress faster. I remembered the time me and Tomioka spent. It truly splendid, although it wasn't what the other hashira's would've done with him, i would participate in it.

Sure, it might be boring, but the greatest gift of all is the mind. Okay maybe life counts but still. I was thinking on what to do and Ray had greeted me "L/N Y/N HEAD EAST FOR A MISSION!!! MULTIPLE BOYS HAD GONE MISSING!!!" perfect timing Ray!

'Finally, a mission!! I've been starving on action!'

I pick up my katana and headed straight out. I sheathed my sword in my waist as i was running towards east. I wasn't running at full speed as i could depend on it in the battlefield later on. A few hours had passed, and the village was in sight. I picked up my pace and reached there in no time.

I needed to start thinking of a plan, First, i would need to gain information then Second...  i ran out of instincts, I'll just let fate decide for me. I had some time to get some info on the demon since the sun wasn't setting down yet. I walked to a woman who had a rose yukata.

I waved at her "Hello ma'am, do you have any information about the boy's that had gone missing?" I asked as she looked mortified "W-what are you going to do?... you're c-crazy trying to go after.. that thing.." she whispered, lowering her head.

'Huh, judging by her reaction she has definitely saw it.'

I put my hand in her shoulder "ma'am, please, I am trying to save your people here, it would help if you could spare me some details about this." Man, this was too easy. Sure, my kind words would maybe get me some things, manipulating? me? never!