Knowing

❝ Demons exist?... ❞

'I thought those were just fairytales to scare children so they wouldn't go out late at night..but demons do exist huh...'

I quickly calmed down and accepted the truth about demons.Ofcourse i still had a lot more to learn about demons so i shouldn't act all knowing.

I kept reading till i found a rather....mesmarizing page.

It contained a sketch of the katana, it said above it "nichirin sword" am guessing thats the name of it.

Journal:

"This is L/N Reina, i am the frost pillar.I use a breathing style called frost breathing.

A breathing style is something that is extremely useful on slaying demons, there are many types of elements of breathing styles.

These are the main styles:

Wind
Water
Stone
Flame

And so on.

I have created my own breathing style that came from Water.

Its basically water breathing but a frozen one at that thought.There are 10 forms of my breathing style.

But theres a reason why i became a demonslayer.

My daughter...M/N (moms name) L/N is a very corrupted child...she said how she wants to marry her boy best friend, she was only 12 years old.

After many years, i had to retire at the age of 40 or so.My daughter had a family now,she had this cute little baby girl that was named L/N Y/N

She had very pretty features, she had beautiful glowing e/c eyes and a alluring shade of h/c.

As time went by, i grew older.

I am now wrighting this at the age of 43.

I want whoever my future succesor to learn about ny history and hopefully end my daughters corrupted cycle.

Fin.-Reina

Y/N's pov:

'wow...she was amazing!! i can't believe she made her own breathing style! its a hashira skill to do that!!'

I smile to myself knowing that i won't fail my grandmother and keep the promise i made.I flipped to the next page to see the title name.

Frost breathing - All forms

'oh my goodness...THE PAGE IVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!'

I checked out all the forms Reina had made.All the names were absolutely creative and unique! I can't wait to start this journey.

Frost breathing

Frost breathing:

1st form: Blooming Winter Undelation

A form that creates a circle like slash that damages the stomach or torso of the opponent, it last for 5 seconds before it dissapears.

2nd form:Blizzard Snap

A form that creates continuous slashes that goes to a rightway slash to a leftway slash, this goes on for 6 seconds before the form reaches its end.

3rd Form:Freezing Rain

icicles that are sharp as knives, shoot at the opponent creating multiple stabs through them, if your lucky you could hit a vital spot.