Backstory

3rd person view:

L/N Y/N, she is the daughter of district house owners.

Unfortunately for her, her female siblings have to get sold to disgusting men for their pleasure, her siblings get sold once they reach the age of 20.

While y/n knows this, she doesn't want to continue this cycle forever, she wants to end it for her family's sake, and ofcourse her siblings that have yet much more time to spend their years together.

Y/N has currently 6 female siblings and 4 brothers.

Chosen names: Females

Tsukimi l/n
Kaina l/n
Tsuyuri l/n
Ishihara l/n
Mitsumi l/n
Mitsubishi l/n (mistumi and Mitsubishi are twins)

Chosen names: Male
Konamo l/n
Itsukushima l/n
Ytsuko l/n
Inuboro l/n

I got lazy here...

Y/N is 19 now, and she was afraid...afraid for her,siblings, and  parents.She doesnt want to be with those men ...she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life just for mens pleasure!

She wants her own pathway, her own decisions, not a story made by her parents.

She had to find a way to end this family job so she can protect her siblings, even if it must take's y/n's life.

Y/N's pov:

'this is so fucking messed up...i can't believe our "parents" would choose money over US? are you fucking kidding me? we might as well just work altogether rather than...what their occupation is now.'

Forgot to mention 'hello' that is the thought of our person! tho some of you might already know it.

'i need to find something that will help me...atleast one thing!'

I frantically looked around our house but there seemed to be nothing to help me  do my plan...

'i...i can't give up..if i made a promise am going to keep it!!'.

I finally reached the final room...our parents room.

My parents always told us not to go inside their rooms...we never asked why.

I guess i should go take a look?

for scientific purposes ofcourse...

I opened the door quietly to get a peek at my parents room.

Nothing unsual just your typical parent bedrooms.It contained 2 futons stuck together,1 big closet, and 2 night drawers on each side of the futon.But something was not normal...

In the corner of the room there was a box, a wooden box that was small enough to fit 1 book.

'am gonna do what everyperson does in these situations, open the box!'

I slowly and quietly walked to the box not making a noise, once i reached it i squatted down enough to make sure my hand reached the box.

I observed it for a moment checking sure there was no booby traps,or a string that could make an anvil fall on me...or a-

we're getting off topic, lets get straight to the point.

I opened to box to find 3 pictures of a beautiful woman, and a journal.

I checked the photos before the journal because save the best for last, right?

I noticed the woman was wearing a strange uniform like some sort of corps thing? and a snow haori.