Maybe too fast..

I woke up early with intentding too.But i guess its great since i have to train with frost breathing now..

'wait...train with frost breathing?...OH TRAIN WITH FROST BREATHING'

My eyes shot open as i sat up quickly.I stood up and started to dress with my hakama set.Once i finished getting prepared i rushed to the garden.

'Hah...i feel so excited! i can't believe am finally training with a breathing style!'

I reached the garden,taking a good look because i  won't be able to see this beauty in a while.I walked to the shed to find a lock on it.

'weird...'

My heart started to beat faster.

'Did my parents find out?...nonesense...if they did, theu wouldve confronted me about it.'

I payed no mind to it.I didn't really need something to break it down since i had my strength.I pulled it with a fine amount of strength to see it broke.

'damn..am i such a girlboss'

I smirked and opened the shed.I grabbed the training dummy and the swords.But i noticed that the shelf inside the shed had a box on it.

'like a while ago, am gonna do what everyperson does in these situations, open the box!'

I opened the box to find a katana, yes a katana not a nichirin sword.I was so shocked, i grabbed it without a second thought and headed straight outside.

I fixed my stance, just like how Reina described hers.I focused on my breathing, it wasn't too hard since i achieved total concentration breathing:constant.

"Total concentration breathing:constant....Frost breathing...1st form - Blooming Winter Undelation!"

As i swinged the sword diagonally, the form created a circle like slashed that damaged excatly the torso of the target.It was alluring.The slash was releasing snowflakes particles with a snowy and cold breeze.

'Hahh!!! Sugoi!!!'

I was absolutely delighted i could perfom frost breathing like a breeze.

I was training with a breathing style now,ofcourse i still did my training routine but tk be honest training with a breathing style was much more harder than usual.I had to perform different types of slashes and even needed to train my combos.

It was a very tiring day.

Once i finished training, i got the hang of it eventually.I stopped doing total concentration breathing and put away some of the stuff back into the shed.

Then it hit me.

'How the hell am i supposed to put the lock back on?'

I panicked.I was sweating profusely and my heart started beating faster, if i got caught i would be forced to stop my training and force my marriage even more...i can't let them know i had done this...

I controlled my breathing and calmed down, i started to think of a solution.Maybe buying a new lock can do it?

Yes! thats perfect!

I smiled and left the garden.When i finished showering and getting myself ready, i grabbed some money that i saved with hard work.I went outside the house to find some of the stores already closing.I was training till sundown so it was explainable.

'Oh shit i better start running'

It was a breeze running towards the stores since ofcourse i trained.Some were suspicious but the others were confused.Lucky for me! i got to buy the exact lock i found in the shed.Pat in the back for me.

'yes! i finally can't get my ass beat'

I was about to reach to the door but to find it slightly open.

'Weird am pretty sure i closed this before leaving..'

I walked into the house to find it eerily creepy and quiet, the sams warmth and chatter wasn't no longer there.I was hyperventilating.

'did a demon break in? if so no time to lose! i need to grab the katana'

I sprinted to the shed and grabbed the katana.Once i stepped back inside, i heard a blood curdling scream.I was on the verge of tears.

I ran towards the sound and saw a demon standing infront of my little siblings room, the other rooms were untouched, however i couldn't say the same for my sisters.

'Where the hell are my brothers and my parents?'

I dashed towards the demon but he noticed in time.The demon was dresses in a hakama set, light blue shirt, ragged white pants.Then he stopped grinning,but after that was a menacing laugh.

"HAHAHAHA!! I knew i smelt something delicious in this distric!! ohh how lucky i am to find a marechi !! "

Marechi?...me? okay..i don't care, i need to defeat this guy, quickly

I lunged to him and sliced his arms off, he was really hazy since i was apperantly a marechi blood.

Readers !! Marechi blood is the same as sanemi's! its a special type of blood thats tastier than other bloods!! ✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧

"What the heck?! you're just a mere girl!! how did you cut me!!" The demon asked in rage, bloodlust written all over his face.(that rhymed)

"Don't underestimate people!!" i shouted.

"Total concentration breathing:Constant....Frost breathing - 5th Form:Unknowing Polar"

A straightforward dash of snow blocked the demons vision, i saw this as an opportunity, and took it.I decapitated the demons head swiftly.

The demon looked shocked "w-what the hell...you're just someone from here...why do you know how to slay me if you aren't even a demon slayer..." he stated.I looked at him with a resting pity face.

I watched as he disintegrated into nothing, his clothes were the only thing that remained.I stopped staring and dropped my sword.I looked to find my sisters injured,warm blood coated in them.

I saw ishihara hugging the twins in the corner,Tsukimi and Tsuyuri sobbing while they were sat, as my blood turned cold seeing Kaina's injured eye, her back clawed.I quickly grabbed some bandages and wrapped her up.She started sobbing at the sight of me cradling her in the cold dark night.

My other siblings hugged me,also crying.I swore to myself i would always protect them.It was a good thing Kaina didn't lose much blood, but it still was a terrifying experience.Once i finished cleaning ny sisters up and washed my kimono and theirs just then my brothers and parents came back to a bloodied room with me inside cleaning it.

"What the hell happend?!" Dad shouted "Demon attacked." I stated monotonously, they all looked mortified with what i said "Did any of you get hurt?!!" My brothers shouted in unison "Only kaina did, shes alright now, they're all in my room sleeping." I replied coldly, They all looked relieved but my mother was suspicious.

"How did the demon get away?"

Thats the it!! sorry if its short, my phone got taken away ( ̄ヘ ̄;) Also tysm to @gangales54
to voting for the chapters!! ( ´ ∀ ')ノ~ ♡ (Thanks pookie💕)

Taisho Facts!!

❝Your mother got reminded of her mother when she heard you protected your siblings.❞

❝Kaina said to the demon "Our sister will come for you when she sees this!! she'll beat you!!" she said with a proud tone.❞

❝You were a bit anxious since you were fighting an actual demon❞

❝Tsuyuri and Tsukimi tried pushing Kaina out of they way❞

❝Your brothers thought you were strong and immediately checked on your sisters❞

-Word Count:1202-