I NEVER CRIED FOR YOU

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

Girls went towards the door and rang the bell. The door opened and they saw a muscular man with sleepy eyes and messy hairs. The girls shouted on top of their lungs and said 

Both: YOU!!! 

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

We both recognized him late but I was like what the fuck man. What this guy is doing here? I guess when we both shouted he came to his senses and recognized both of us. 

Boy: YOU BOTH??? 

Rachel and Ashley : GEORGE ?? 

Rachel: What the fuck are you doing here? I thought you went to Germany. 

He ignored my question and pulled both of us in as the whole students came out of their rooms and I guess he apologized to them. He shuts the door and said. 

George: Yeah! I'm here now. 

Ashley: ( with teary eyes and running nose ) Why did you lie asshole? 

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. I was still confirming whether he is that guy only. 

Rachel: Are you really our George? 

GEORGE P.O.V 

I opened the door I saw two girls standing there. Both of them shouted and I woke up and recognized them. They were none another than my childhood buddies. I saw everyone coming out of their room I pulled them in and apologized to them. Inside Rachel asked me question and Ashley hugged me while cursing me as always. 

George: Yeah! I went to Germany. My family is settled there but I came to USA for further studies.

 Rachel: Ohok. But still you are our George? The one who always cries.

This girl always doubt. I am already fed up. 

George: Yeah ! Yeah! I'm that George only. Ashley can you leave me now. 

I said that and Rachel came towards us and hugged. She very often show her tears and I know she now has tears in her eyes. We three broke the hugged. 

Ashley : Bro. We left our luggage outside. 

Rachel: Oh! Hell yes! 

I brought there luggage inside and said.

George: Did you guys missed me? 

Rachel: Of course man. And how dare you ignored my calls? 

Ashley: You ignored mine too. 

George: Sorry ! I changed my number. 

Ashley: Then who the hell was going to inform us? Huh!? 

George: You both missed me so much that you cried now also and back then too. 

Ashley: You know I really missed you. 

Rachel: I never cried for you. 

George and Ashley: Yeah! Yeah! 

Rachel: Ahh ! Come on man. 

George: By the way, how you both ended up here? 

Ashley: Uhh! It is a long story. 

Rachel: Just thing this is our parents decision and after that you very well know. 

George: Yeah I know. But I think you guys should not come here. You should leave from here. 

Ashley: Why? 

George: Have you seen the board downstairs? 

Rachel: You mean kind of status board?