THE PROBLEM OF RICH

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Today was the day when Rachel and Ashley were about to tell their friends about their aboard study plan.

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

I woke up. I got up physically but mentally I'm still sleeping. Today was the day I will tell my friends that me and Ashley are going for aboard study. I don't know how will they react. I'm afraid of facing them. I get ready and went downstairs. I found my family sitting their having their breakfast. My parents saw me coming downstairs and my dad said;

Rachel's Dad: Good morning sweetheart! Yours and Ashley's tickets are here and in USA there is my friend you can ask him for help if you need something.

Rachel's Mom : I can't really believe that our daughter is going to aboard on her own will.

Rachel's Brother : Thank god you are leaving tomorrow. This house will be in so much peace! Now all these things are mine and i don't need to share anything from now on wards.

Rachel : You bastard! You will get to know my value when i will leave this home. 

Rachel's mom: Oh god! for god's sake please don't start now. Rachel you come and sit down and have these pancakes..

Rachel : okay Mom! 

MEANWHILE....

AT ASHLEY'S HOME 

Ashley's elder brother: Dad can you fucking stop drinking? Do you even know that your daughter is going aboard for studies. 

Ashley's Dad : What ? With whose permission is she going? Was it this bitch ? ( pointing at Ashley's mother)

Ashley's Brother : ( shouted) How dare you said that to my Mother? I swear if you weren't my dad, I would have killed you. 

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

I was in my room packing. I heard my family fighting. It's a not a new thing for me because it happens two to three times in a day. The world only see the show which my family wants to see but behind the curtains it's only me who knows the truth about my family. I suddenly heard my brother shouted to my dad. I quickly ran downstairs with my teary eyes. 

Ashley: ( shouted with tears ) Can you please stop for God's sake? Tomorrow I'm leaving and here you guys are fighting. Can't you guys give me a farewell ? 

With that I ran out of the house and called to Rachel.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

Ashley went to the park near their society of rich people. She called Rachel and in few seconds she picked up phone and Ashley with sobs saying;

ON THE PHONE 

A: Ra-Ra-chle 

R: Ashley? ( nearly shouted ) What happened to you? Are you ok? Where the hell are you? 

A: I'm in th-e pa-rk tha-t is ne-ar to our so-ciety.

R: Wait there I'm coming there. Don't you go anywhere!

Call ended 

Rachel's P.O.V 

This girl is so stupid. What would have happened. I went there and saw Ashley sitting their and crying. I ran towards her and asked

Rachel: What happened to you? Are you alright? Don't cry!

Ashley : My br-ot-her m-y da-d

Rachel: What happened? something happened to them ? First stop crying please then only we will be able to take out the solution.

With that I sat beside her and put her head on my shoulder and for few mins she cried very badly. Then she stops crying and said 

Ashley:( with teary eyes)  My dad was drunk and my brother was shouting at him. My dad called my mom bitch and then my brother threatened my dad that he will kill him. 

Rachel : Oh my god! I didn't expected that your dad could ever say this.

Ashley : I have also never expected. You know Rachel sometimes I feel that I made the right choice of going to USA but our friends and Simon. I really don't want to leave them behind.

Rachel : But we have to leave them. You know what is our bitter truth?

Ashley :  What? 

Rachel: We rich people has so many money that we could buy the whole world but still we are not happy because it's like normal to us that we said one thing and that will come there in few minutes. You know are like is show to the people who are middle class  and lower class. They are the people who know what real happiness is and they have nothing to lose and we have are reputation , wealth and our fame to lose that's why our family puts on the show. 

Ashley: So, hence. It is known as the problem of rich.

Rachel: (while laughing ) YES! what a theorem you proved. Come on refresh your mind we have to meet our friends , Simon and Asher too.

Ashley: Hey! you haven't even confessed to Asher. When you will do it? 

Rachel : I don't know. 

Ashley : You can give me advice , opinions and suggestions but you don't apply in your life. 

Rachel: That's my speciality ! ( while smiling ). Let's go we have to go to meet them.

With that me and Ashley stand up and called Ashley's driver. We are finally going to tell them...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think what will be the reaction of their friends and lovers? Will Ashley's dad allow her to go? There is more to know and for that stay tuned..