I DON'T KNOW

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Girls have already slept but on the other hand Simon and Asher is unable to sleep or think.

SIMON'S P.O.V 

After Ashley and her best friend went home. I went to home and straight went to my room and jumped on the bed.  I didn't feel like to eat anything. I guess it was time of dinner and my elder sister ( Sarah ) came.

Sarah: Hey! Come downstairs. Dinner is ready.

Simon: I don't feel like to anything.

Sarah: Why ? Did Ashley dumped you? 

Simon : Shut up! Do you really think that she will do that to me?

Sarah: Nah! So would you care to explain? 

I told her all thing and she was as shocked as me.

Simon: So what should I do? Should I stop her? 

Sarah: Just let her go. If you stop her she will feel like you are stopping her from achieving her goal.

Simon: But what if this long distance relationship does not work out?

Sarah: See i don't know about relationship advice but I guess God is taking test of you both. About this type of relationship if both of you want to be together then no one litreally no one would be able to separate you because the fate and destiny will be on your side. Now, come at least eat anything. I guess you have to go tomorrow at the airport.

Simon: Thanks sis. I will think about it. let's go. 

I ate my dinner and came back to my room. I was about to go to bed but suddenly my phone rang and I looked at the caller id. It was none another than Asher. 

ASHER'S P.O.V 

After Rachel went, I went to the park. I sat there for like 2 hours and then went back to the home. I took my plate and straightly went to my room. I placed the plate on the nightstand and jump on to my phone. I open the contact app and started to type Rachel's phone number but I kept my phone on the side. I don't know what to do. The way I reacted today it was really a childish behaviour. I'm really embarrassed about my act. I really like her. I want to tell her but I don't know  how will. I then dialed Simon's number and called him.

ON THE PHONE 

Asher:  ( sadly ) Bro 

Simon: Say! Now what happened? 

Asher : That hehehe that

Simon: Let me guess you did something childish and now you are embarrassed.

Asher: Yes. It was something like that only. 

I narrated him what I did and what she said. 

Simon: Woah! I told you that she also liked you. Now what are you thinking? Just fucking go there and propose her. What are you waiting for? 

Asher: I'm afraid. What if there is sudden change of heart from her side. I mean by seeing my this type of act. Will she accept me? What if she feel insecure with me? 

Simon: Really man you are so stupid and an overthinker. If she would hate your presence and felt insecure would she gave you that option that too in front of her parents. 

Asher: You have point but...

Simon: Asher see. Do what your heart wants ? Do not think about what if? Just with the confidence go and tell her how you feel. What will happen she would say no whats worse can it happen but I know it would not happen and she would gladly say yes. 

Asher : I also hope so that way. 

Simon: So now take rest. We have to go tomorrow to the airport. Do you have ring? 

Asher: Yes..!

Simon: You are always one step ahead! ( laughing ) 

Asher: hehehe. Okay , now bye. And thank you 

Simon: Yea yea. Ok bye! 

CALL ENDED

I now think that I would take the right choice tomorrow. Then I went to my bed and slept. 

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------