I THINK IT'S THE NEW BEGINNING

NEXT MORNING 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

The day has finally arrived. Rachel and Ashley are leaving tomorrow. Their friends are directly coming to the airport. It is 8.50 am. They decided to leave now for airport from home. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

I have asked the maids to keep my bags inside the trunk of the car. I sat in the car with Ryan. As soon as I sat I texted to Ashley about informing that I left for the airport. Our parents sat in different car. Mr. Cha was with me in the same car as I spoke to him..

Rachel: Mr. Cha , from today onwards you have to take care of Ryan. 

Mr. Cha: ok mam. 

Rachel: Listen Ryan, now you are the eldest child as I am leaving today. 

Ryan: Yeah but why are you so serious?

Rachel: I will tell you when I will comeback from USA. Mr. Cha listen.

Mr. Cha: yes mam. 

Rachel: Whenever my dad will ask is there any holiday or vacations so tell him clearly no. I will directly come after my whole course is completed. I won't be coming in festivals and holidays. 

Ryan: But why? I will miss you. 

Rachel: Me too. But I will not step here for 5 years. I will come after I become successful.

Ryan: but-

Rachel: That's my decision. You have to obey. 

Ryan: Okay! 

MEANWHILE.. 

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

I checked all my luggage and went downstairs where my brother was standing with my favourite flowers. I took it from him. My phone buzzed and I saw Rachel said that she is now leaving for airport. I informed to my brother and went near the car. Me and my brother sat in one car and my mother in separate car with the secretary. My dad was drunk so we left him in the home. 

IN THE CAR 

Ashley: Brother please take care of mother. Keep on eye on mother after you went to work. 

Ace: I will. You focus on the studies and don't worry about here. 

Ashley: Yeah! I will too..

AT THE AIRPORT

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

Rachel and Ashley met at the airport with their families. They went inside and waited for their friends. 

Ashley's Mom: Long time no see Mrs. Elisher. 

Rachel's Mom: Yes Mrs. Ellies! How is everything going on? 

Ashley's Mom: Everything is good. What about you? 

When they all were talking suddenly media rushed in towards us, asking various questions.

Reporter 1 : Is this true that you are both are going to USA ? 

Reporter 2: When you both will come back? 

Reporter 3: Are you both will are the true heir of your group? 

Ashley's brother called the security. Security came and made the way. Then only their friends came. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

Our mothers were talking but suddenly media came rushing in. I wonder how this information was leaked. Ashley's brother called the security and reporters were managed. At that time my friends came. I said to the security to let them in before the media asked them any questions related to us. But media recognized them and became wild.