HUH!?

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

He started to show various things and activities of the campus. It took like 25 minutes to explore. We went to the open field where the football practice was going. We all sat down on the bench. 

Ashley: May I ask you a question?

Alvin: Yeah! Sure. 

Ashley: Can you tell about yourself, other students and your friends? 

Alvin: Oh Yeah! Sure. I am Alvin Boone. I play tennis. About my friends I don't have because half of them are really annoying and other half are friends with Caleb and Matthew. I belong in billionare section of scoreboard.

Rachel: Oh! I have heard that Matthew and Caleb are 'The Bullies'. Tell us about them. 

Alvin: About them? ( thinking ) Uhh! Okay. So Matthew, he is the son of chairman of this campus. I guess he is broken and behave like that because of family issues.

Ashley: Broken? What do you mean? 

Alvin: I meant that he is hurt by someone who was really close to him because he was not like this before.

Rachel: You know him? 

Alvin: Kind of. We used to go to same middle school. 

Rachel: Oh cool! 

Ashley: Now about Caleb.

Alvin: About Caleb? I don't know much about it nut Caleb and Matthew are friends since diapers. And yes Caleb's mum and my mother are kind of close friends but I avoid talking him cause he is a spoilt brat from the beginning. 

Ashley: Oh I see. 

Alvin: What about you guys? I also want to know about you both. So that we can get together. 

Rachel: But we are not that much good friends.( laughing )

Alvin: All three of us vibe matches. I guess our friendship will workout. 

Ashley: Yeah! Looking forward to it! 

Alvin: Now tell. 

Ashley: About us? Uhh okay- 

Ashley was about to tell about herself. Suddenly a ball came flying and hit her. I quickly stand up and went towards her to check. Me and Alvin both were shocked to see her nose bleeding from both the nostrils. Alvin gave her the napkin. After seeing her is that condition I got so angry because I promised her mother and brother to keep her safe. I took the ball and went towards the ground and faced the boy who threw it. The other friends of boys were laughing and I guess the boy who threw is also shocked. I think he will apologize but it was opposite of it. I stood in front of him and waited for him to say and what he said I can not even imagine. 

Boy: What? 

Rachel: Are you really serious? You are saying 'What?'

Boy: You only came towards me and right now you are standing in front of me. So what should I say? Of course I will ask the question. 

Rachel: Oh man! You don't even have the logic man. Whatever it is say sorry to my friend. 

Boy: Me? Sorry? In your dreams. 

Rachel: You Mr. illogical , apologize to my friend now. 

He just stood there staring at me. His friends were laughing so I threw the ball which was with me towards them. Then two of the boys came towards me and Mr. illogical. One of them was George I guess he saw whole thing so he will help and again it was opposite of it. 

Boy 2: Caleb you go with others. Me and George will handle it. 

Caleb: K bro! Meet you in the changing room. 

Mr. illogical/Caleb left. I guess the one I am talking to is Matthew. I don't care about anything. I just want that boy to apologize to my friend. 

Boy 2: What's your problem? Huh!? 

Rachel: I just want that illogical friend of yours to apologize to my friend that was hit. 

Boy 2: Do you even know who are you talking to?

Rachel: No! And I don't even care about it.

Boy 2: You!( pointing towards me ) I'm afraid that we all don't know what an apology is. 

I can see George was very afraid to see what will happen next. I know he will not say anything and also I don't want him to interfere. Now this Mr. Attitude crossed his limit. I took out the bottle and splashed it to his face. 

Rachel: And I am afraid that if I hurt you it will really hurt you more. ( I said this while pointing towards him )

George quickly gave him the napkin. Alvin shouted and called me from behind. I hurriedly went towards them Ashley was feeling dizzy. 

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

The ball hit me and Rachel went for an argument. I told Alvin that I am feeling dizzy so he called Rachel and she came. We three were on our way towards the nurse room. I passed out. I don't know what happened next. 

ALVIN'S P.O.V 

She passed out in the middle so I picked her up and went straight towards the nurse room. The nurse told us to wait outside. 

Alvin: Rachel. Do you even know who were you fighting with? 

Rachel: Yes I know. They were Caleb and Matthew. 

After a while me and Rachel went inside. She told it is because of dehydration she fainted and she can go to her class. Finally she woke up and drank the water. We make sure that she was alright. Now we headed towards our classroom. 

CALEB'S P.O.V 

I saw three nerds coming and sitting on the bench. I saw that one cute little girl who was way more loud and extrovert. Uhh! Why am I admiring the nerd? I never felt or say this to any other girl. I guess she is a newbie. I was in my thoughts and John threw the ball towards me. As I was looking towards that cute girl I unintentionally kicked it towards her. Why I am using the term 'cute girl'? Her friend came towards me and stood in front and I was still processing everything and looking towards that newbie. I just said 'What'. My heart wants to apologize and ego was against it. Wait! What? Why I am feeling sorry? In the mean time Matthew and George came and I left from there.

MATTHEW'S P.O.V 

Me and my friends were playing but suddenly this dumb head threw the ball towards the girl. Her friend stood up as I continued to stare at her. She was perfect. Silent , Caring , beautiful. But I guess I should not describe her with word silent as she came towards Caleb and started the argument. Wait! What the hell is happening? Why my heart is beating so loudly? We were waiting for Caleb and that's what I hate ' waiting'. Me and George went towards them. I guess she saw us coming. I stood behind Caleb and now she is facing him and not me. She didn't even glance at me. I felt hurt and jealous. I don't know what is this type of feeling. I told Caleb to go. Now we both are standing in front of each other while making eye contact. She asked me to apologize to her friend. As you know Hendrix never apologize. I said no to her and next second I was wet. Yes this girl splash the water on my face and went from there. George gave me the napkin and we also left. Strange thing was that George didn't said any thing I mean he talks in this kind of situation but today he didn't spoke. Something is fishy. I will see this new girl. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen next? To know stay tuned.