I'LL WAIT FOR YOU

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

As Rachel completed her sentence. Ashley turned back to see Simon and Asher, who were standing in disbelief. 

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

As Rachel completed the sentence. Jaden pointed her to look back. As she turned back she saw Simon and Asher shocked. I guess they have heard us. I already hold the hand of Simon but Asher ran from there and behind him Rachel went. Others gave me and Simon some space and told e that they will be there tomorrow. They all left. Now it was a dead silence. I broke the silence; 

Ashley: ( in one breath ) Simon I was about to tell you but you were practicing for your upcoming matches and I still give you the hints that I'm going aboard and we will be in long distance relationship. Please don't get angry on me. 

Simon: Ouch! First take a deep breath.

Ashley: hm 

SIMON'S P.O.V

I was still in shocked about knowing that she is going. I thought must be fantasizing about long distance relationship and thought of it as a joke. I was afraid of losing her I could only say that 

Simon: Ouch! First take a deep breath.

Ashley: Hm

Simon: Listen! I'm not angry with you but it was a great shock. I'm happy for you and I will support you no matter what.

Ashley: Thank you Simon! I really wanted to hear that only. I promise I won't look at any other guy. 

Simon: I know and believe you Ashley! 

Ashley: And that's why I love you. You always understand me.

Simon: When are you going ?

Ashley: Tomorrow at 10.00 am.

Simon: OH!

I could only say that. I realised it now that she is really going. 

ASHLEY'S P.O.V

I know that he is shocked. Before I could say anything he pulled into a kiss. I was shocked with this action of his as it was our first kiss. Yes! My first kiss. He always maintained distance with me but now his sudden action. I was really amazed by it. His lips were so soft like cotton candy. In response I also gave the response. After 1 min we pulled ourselves back.

Simon: I'm sorry! I should have asked for your permission. I couldn't hold myself back.

Ashley: Ah! No problem. 

I started to laugh because he started to get shy. And I suddenly stopped , he looked at me to check if something wrong.

Ashley: Rachel and Asher? what do you think where they went? 

Simon: I don't know. I am really worried for both of them. Asher is really sensitive in these cases. Once his brother also said that he will go aboard for studies but he died in the plane crash. 

Ashley: And there's Rachel who will not hold herself back from crying in front of him. I wonder where they went. Let me call her. 

I took my phone from my back pocket and called her 

MEANWHILE..

FEW MINUTES AGO

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

I ran behind Asher. I held his hand and tried to stop him. He stopped and stood there looking other way but shrugged my hand from his hand. 

Rachel: If you don't want to talk to me know so don't but please listen to me once. 

I didn't get any sign or action from him but his silence said it all as I continued

Rachel : Listen! I didn't told you because you were writing the new song and your schedule was also tight. I thought not to bother you with my stuff. I was about to tell you not in this way but you got to find this way.. 

Still no response from him.

Rachel: Fine! If you don't want to speak but now hear it carefully. Listen Asher! I really like you. I know I should have confessed to you earlier and not in this type of situation. I am really stupid. I was afraid whether you felt the same way or not. I don't need your answer now. Let me give you the choice that will not hurt both of us. You are now angry I know. My plane will take off at 10.00 am and I will be their with my family and friends. If you will come there I will think of it as YES and if you only call me and bid me farewell I will consider it NO. 

Still no response. I wonder if he has payed the attention or not. I decided that I will wait for 2 mins and if he don't respond I will leave him. My phone ranged and it was from Ashley. 

ASHER'S P.O.V 

Someone stopped held my hand from behind. It was none another than Rachel. I didn't looked at her and shrugged her hands off. She knew that I didn't want to talk and I'm listening. I really was scared of losing her because of what happened to my brother. She started as I was listening. She got silent for few mins waiting for me to speak but I couldn't said a word because how can she think that I'm busy. I always have time for her. She really doesn't know how I really felt about her. But the next moment what she said made my heart stopped that she likes me. I was really so happy that I would kiss her but I was not able to move from my place. She gave me conditions and time to think. Before I could say any thing her phone ranged. She looked at me. 

Rachel: I'll wait for you!! 

She said that and picked up phone and went back. I looked back but she already went. I was really feeling shameful the way I reacted to her but what can I do now. I went back to my home. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What will happen? Asher also likes Rachel back but what happened now will Asher able to face her? This is not it because will Ashley get the approval from her dad? To find out stay tuned.