LET HER LIVE HER LIFE

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

I picked up the call. I was afraid to speak because I'm worried that my voice would break and I will start crying about what happened just now. Still I picked up it. 

ON THE PHONE

Rachel: Yes, say!

Ashley: Did you met Asher? 

Rachel: yeah! And I told him too.

Ashley: Oh! But what happened to your voice?

Rachel: AH! I will tell you later. By the way I called my Mr. Cha . He is going to pick us up.

Ashley: Yeah ok! come here.

Rachel: ok!!

Hanged up the phone.

I started walking towards the cafe. After few minutes I reached there and saw Ashley with Simon. I greeted him. Till then our car also came. We sat in that and left for our home.

IN THE CAR 

Rachel: Did you bought what I told you Mr. Cha?

Mr. Cha: Yes mam!

After that I narrated the whole story to Ashley. She was shocked that I confessed.

Ashley: Did you really said that?

Rachel: Yes! I think I messed up.

Ashley: Nah bro! You did a great thing.

Rachel: Really??

Ashley: Yes. You know me and Simon kissed.

Rachel: What the fuck! I mean good but how ? when? why? 

Then she narrated her side of story. I was dumbstruck. I dropped Ashley to her home. Then I went to my home. 

AT THE RACHEL'S HOME

I asked MR. Cha to give the box of pastry. He gave it to me. I asked one of my maid to serve it in one plate only. There were two pastries of different flavour. That's when my mother came from behind and asked

Mom: Where have you been?

Rachel: I was with my friend. ( while taking the plate from the maid )

Mom : You should spent the time with us. You are leaving tomorrow. 

Rachel: That's what I'm saying I'm leaving tomorrow. ( while walking upstairs ) 

Mom: ( shouting ) How can you answer back to your mom? 

I heard her shouting and ignored it. I went to my brother , Ryan. I saw some maid coming out from his room with food in the tray. I asked them did he ate something or not. They informed he has not ate anything today. I went to his room. 

Rachel: Ryan!!! Look what I brought.. Your favourite chocolate and my favourite irish coffee.

Ryan: ( seeing from side eyes ) I don't wanna eat it. 

Rachel: Why? 

Ryan: You are asking me why . You already know the reason. Why are you leaving me alone? why is it compulsory for you to go? 

Rachel: Ryan listen. Because I'm the elder child. And it's an ritual in our home that an elder child will go. I will come back soon. Till then you are the head of our whole family. Ok?

Ryan: Fine. OK. Can eat that pastry? it is melting. 

Rachel: Yeah! Last time do you wanna share? 

Ryan: Of course. 

I am really worried about him. What will happen after I will leave? Will he discover the truth of our family. I'm scared. After sometime , we both went and had a dinner. Then I went to my room to sleep. It was a very tiring day. I went to my room and saw that on table there was a scrapbook of mine and a box from Ryan and a note written on it that open when you reach in USA. I looked through my Scrapbook. Tears fell from my eyes like a river. It is hurting so much. While saying that when I slept I don't know. 

MEANWHILE...

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

Rachel dropped me home. I went home and saw my mother covered in the blood and my brother grabbing my father's throat. All maids were only looking down. Seeing this I was scared.

Ashley: ( shouted ) STOP IT !!! MOM !! Are you ok? ( while siting next to her) 

I told maid to take mom inside the room and I ran towards my brother who had grabbed dad's throat. 

Ashley: ( shouted ) ACE!! CUT IT OUT! HE IS OUR DAD! 

Ace: Do you know he is responsible for mom's condition? 

Ashley: ( grabbing him from back ) Please Ace for me. 

He then left his throat and my dad fell on his knees while coughing. I started to cry because I couldn't hold back. My brother told me that he started to beat mom because I'm going to USA without his permission. I am feeling very guilty. I am in the fault what happened to my mother. 

Ashley: I don't want to go. I don't want to leave mother. 

Ace: You should go! I will handle here. ( placing both the hands on the shoulder )

Ashley: What the fuck will you handle Ace!! I was out for few hours and look what happened mom was covered in blood and think if I would leave tomorrow dad could kill her.

Dad: ( while standing up and in drunk voice ) Yes! I would kill her. 

He suddenly came towards me and grabbed my hair and said;

Dad: You are not going to USA. If you dare to step out of that fucking door I would kill that mother of yours.

My mom saw him. She came running out of the room with knife in her hand. She just put a cut on dad's hand and my dad going backwards grinning in pain.

Mom: ( shouted ) DARE IF YOU TOUCH MY DAUGHTER! SHE IS GOING TO USA TOMORROW!!!!! LET HER LIVE HER LIFE.!!!!!! 

Ace: Let me take care of dad. You both go inside.

Ashley to Mom ( while going upstairs ) : Mom I don't want to leave you. What if something happens to you?

Mom: You will go. Your brother is here, he won't let dad hurt me. 

Ashley: He was today here only and now look at your condition. 

Mom: because I came between Ace and your dad.

Ashley: Mom but-

Mom: No if and buts. You are going tomorrow.

Ashley: Mom. 

Mom: ok, so do it like that you come from USA and take me with you to a separate home. Is that ok? 

Ashley: OK mom! Deal! 

I went back to my bedroom. Maid came with the food. I ate it and went to my bed.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V 

Rachel and Ashley went to their bed by being upset by their own family. Meanwhile the Simon being sad and afraid to lose Ashley and there Asher who is embarrassed and confused with his feeling about Rachel.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think what would happen with the boys? Will boy's decision would change the girls life?