YOU!!

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

They all bid them goodbye. The girls , boys , their families and friends all were happy because Rachel is going to start a new journey as she is in relationship with the person she loved the most and plane take off. 

FLASHBACK 

Someone shouted " they are here.. wait!!! ". The girls turned back and saw the boys coming near. They both ran back and hugged the boys. 

RACHEL'S P.O.V 

Someone shouted " wait" and I turned back along with Ashley and saw Asher and Simon coming towards us. I don't know what happened to me without thinking I ran towards Asher and hugged him. I got his answer and it is YES! 

Asher: Calm down! You are choking my throat. 

Rachel: Stupid! What took you so long to come?

Asher: Uhh! I was arranging flowers and ring for you. 

With saying that he knelt to the ground. 

Asher: Will you be my girlfriend? 

I was really happy. Tears falling from my eyes. My friends were hooting and the adults were  dumbstruck. 

Rachel: Yes! 

My mother signaled dad to not interfere between us. I saw them. When I accepted the proposal he put the ring into my finger. He came closer and asked for the permission to kiss. I gave him the permission. As it was the first kiss for both of us we were really shy. It really felt like now he is mine and no one can take him away from me. We broke the kiss. When we looked back adults were happy and shocked too. Boys didn't stop the hooting. Then I went towards my parents. 

Rachel: Mom ! Dad! 

Both: Yes! 

Rachel: Do you agree our relationship? ( holding hands with Asher ) 

Rachel's Mom : Yes ! I'm happy for you. 

Rachel's Dad: You boy take care of my daughter if you don't you know what I'm capable of..

Asher: Yes sir! 

Ryan: So he was that boy for whom you wrote that paragraph. 

Rachel: YOU SHUT UP! DON'T SPILL BEANS.

AT THE SAME TIME  

ASHLEY'S P.O.V 

I ran towards Simon. I hugged him very tightly.

Ashley: I will miss you. 

Simon: I will too. 

Ashley: Don't let other girls come towards you after you win the match. 

Simon: I will write on my forehead " taken ". You go and achieve your dream. 

This time my brother didn't say anything to Simon otherwise he used to threat him. 

PRESENT TIME 

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

Girls already sat in the flight and the plane take off. 

IN FLIGHT 

Rachel and Ashley wiped their tears and were happy. 

Ashley: So finally you are together. 

Rachel: Yes! Finally! ( looking at the ring ) 

Rachel took out the chain from the pocket and put the ring and wear it around her neck.