chapter 15

Shine like always sunshine...
I'll always wait for you to rise

"Morning sweetheart !"

His gentle voice woke me up from my beauty sleep. He is looking so freaking handsome in that dental scrub. Top it off with a scent of his perfume. Really nice.

"Hey...wake up. I had to go to work. You just rest at home okay ?. The food is ready and doesn't touch dangerous stuff !. Keep that in mind sweetheart or you're gonna end up in the doctor's office". He warned me like a little child. Making a hand sign. I find that funny somehow.

"Okay"

"Bye. See you this evening". He brushed my hair with his hand and peck me on the forehead.

I got up seeing him alreading left to work. He had to move back to Malaysia to take care of me. Yesterday we both pack our belongings in Korea and went back to Malaysia. Really tiring especially for him. He had to settle down his work at the hospital and need to change to the new hospital. While me...he doesn't let me work until I fullt recovered. But the thing is...I'm not going to recover.

I went down to the kitchen and saw a garlic bread with a note.

Eat up !. I know you love garlic bread and there is some yogurt in the frigde. Be careful while eating. Don't do a lot of work. Just rest. I love you.

I.D.X

I brought the plate to the living room and turn on the tv. Nothing much to watch just a documentary about alien and ufo. I like this kind of things.
_________________________________________

I looked at the patient files then the nurse. In disbelief. Three failed gum incision !. Are you serious ?.

"Are you sure about this record ?. The former dentist failed three times ?". The nurse seem nervous about it.

"Yeah...the dentist is kinda old and had poor eyesight but he refused to wear glasses. He failed the first incision causes a heavy bleeding of the patient. Same things happen for the next two". The nurse slowly looking down. Probably being embarrassed by the former dentist action.

"It's okay...just call back the patient. We will start the treatment at 3 p.m., please make sure the patient comes". I looked at her and give back the patient report card.

"T-thanks". The nurse got out of the room.

I lean back on my chair. I look at the time. 2:45 p.m.

"Still early yet far from 7:30"

I sighed then headed to the toilet. I need to clean my hand for the treatment.

I prepared all the tools for the incision. I wore my mask and gloves. I looked at the clock.

3:15 p.m.

They're late. I get out of my office and look around. I see the patient with his wife crying on her lap. Made me wonder.

What did I just saw ?

I walked towards them.

"Excuse me ? Sir, are you Mr. Bahri Said". I asked with a smile. The wife looked at me and nodded with an awkward smile.

"Yes...I'm sorry about my husband behaviour. He is kinda traumatised with dental treatment. You know the former doctor did something..."

"Yes. I'm already informed about the situation. You can come in now". I said leading the couple inside. While the husband is still acting stubborn and doesn't want to take a step.

"Faster sir...the faster you move the faster you could go home". I said. Blankly to the man. I hate this situation !.

"B-but.... I...m.... s-scareddddddd". The man burst into tears. All the other patient who was waiting outside look at him.