chapter 14

Good morning sweetheart !
Please be yourself everyday

"What do you mean we are married ?". She looked at me with curiosity on her face.

"Yeah...we're married. Im your husba-"

"Shhh...don't say the word !". She put her finger on my lips.

"Why ?!". I asked.

"Cause it's weird !. And how come we get married here !?. Where is my family then ?. Wait...where is Amayraa' ?"

"Firstly sweetheart, your family does come to our wedding. Your father is there. Secondly, Amayraa' told me she had to fly back cause she got something going on". I look at her warmly.

"Soo you mean that she is here ?". She asked with almost tears full eyes.

"Who is it ?". I went towards her and held her shoulders.

"Elyana". She grasped the IV liquid stand.

"She has been here for a while...but I guess she's fine"

"By face or personality". She looked at me while raising her eyebrows.

"Both".

"Is she prettier than me ?". She looked more closely this time.

"No one can equal your beauty, baby". I hold her cheeks.

"Don't call me baby !". She pinched my waist. Pretty hard.

"That's pretty".

"Pretty what ?"

"Pretty hard". I replied

"Dork !"

"Sin one"

"F you !"

"Sin two"

"Don't freaking count my sins !. You are not the sins-less person alive!"

"So stop using your mouth for sinning. I know you can't admit that I'm your husband now. But stop raising your voice to me, sweetheart. I love you !. I don't want you to go to hell cause of that". I hold her hand while making a cute face. I hope she falls for it.

“Any woman whose husband dies while he is pleased, happy and satisfied with her (acts, attitudes and behavior) will enter Jannah. (Tirmithi). I added so she can understand it further. Sometimes mentally ill persons need an extra explanation. At least she knows what I'm trying to say.

"Fine !". She pouted. Really cute !.

"I wanna go home". She lean closer toward the cabinet. While her eyes busy staring at the shining lamp.

"Don't stare at it for too long...you'll be blind". I cover her eyes with my hand.

"No. That's a myth ! You'll probably being kid by your parents". She looked at me.

"By looking at your face I would be blind too, cause it's shine a lil happiness to me". She whispered.

"Huh ?". I put my ears closer to her mouth.

She pecked it.

"I said you're like sun ! You shine, I will call you sunshine from now on". She smiles. But still i know she just being an accendentiast. Hide a thousand pain behind a pretty smile.

"And what should I called you ?"

"Honey ?". She answered