chapter 5

Be careful sweetheart
You might fall in love with me ...

I woke up at 4.00 a.m. this morning . Packing my brunch . I wore my uniform and started to walk to the hospital .

As I walked through the road I saw a huge poster announcing seventeen upcoming tours

As I walked through the road I saw a huge poster announcing seventeen upcoming tours . I jumped as I saw my bias . Minghao really looks cute with a mullet hairstyle .

"My bias is slaying as always"

I mumbled .

"Today is my first day Im so excited"

I arrived at the hospital quite early . I was greeted by the nurses there . What a nice atmosphere .

"Good morning Dr. Iffah . Im Cha Eun Hye . One of the nurses in this hospital . You'll be handling the ward where all the patients have a mental problem and might get physically harmful to you . I'm going to assist you there so don't worry ."

She sounds pity while saying that .

"We'll do this together ok"

I said , cheering her up .

"Ok . Then let's start with the first patient . We don't know his name but we only know that people called him Park . He was admitted due to mental illness and was caught doing drugs . We need to give him some meds before doing his therapy ."

"I see . What kind of therapy did he need . Behavioral theraphy ? Behavioral activation ? Adlerian therapy ? . What kinds of meds does he need to take ? . Is it for his health ? . Are the doses given are low ? ."

I kept asking nonstop making Cha seem to be flipping the patient notes . She was in silence for a while .

"To answer your question Dr. Iffah , he needs a Behavioral Activation therapy for his addiction . The meds are for his newly wound . The meds are given by us so you don't have to worry about the dosage . The Seoul hospital prescribed it ."

"Good . Let's check on him"

We went to the ward on the third floor . Why the hell this ward is very messy . No one has been here before . Where are all the cleaners .

"Cha .... Why is this place so messy . It seems like no one have been here before . Why didn't the cleaner come and clean this place"

"This ward is the scariest ward . All the patients here are very violent with people . Even the cleaners are scared to clean this place . So the hospital decided to abandon this place until an expert came . What a shame ."

"Yeah . That's sad , they shouldn't have abandoned them . All patients need to be treated equally ."

We arrived at the patient ward .

"안녕하세요 . 박 선생님, 제가 당신의 새 의사입니다. 내가 당신을 돌볼 거예요. 나에게 맡겨 ."
[Hello . Mr.Park , I am your new doctor . I'm going to take care of you . Leave it to me . ]