chapter 1

First time meeting you was like a
spring season .....

"Hi everyone ! Im back . As for your knowing I was at the youtube event last week and Im back to the channel."

"I was working on a lot of series for my animation project . And for the new collab I was working on It have been going so well . The collab of Just.G X Shadowolf will be coming soon . Be ready everyone ! . I gotta go byeee . G out ."

I bid my goodbye infront of the camera and stop the recording . I was so excited for the upcoming release of my collaboration with my old times friend . We use to be friend but we departed because we were focusing on our education . We met again online . That time both of us are a newbies youtuber who just do youtube to support our studies and cost of living abroad . Well good greeting my name is Iffah a.k.a Just.G . Make youtube was one of my hobby which is a side career I've been doing instead of a tuition teacher . Yes . You heard or read me right I was a tuition teacher . I had a Master Degree in TESL (Teaching English as Second Langguage) and a Degree in Psychology .
Since im not really interested in teaching as my profesional career I'll take them lightly and make them as what I call 'source of money' that I did'nt really enjoy .

Im more into being a psychologist . My biggest dream that comes after knowing kpop . Yeah . I love kpop mostly BTS and SEVENTEEN . Should I tell you about my bias . Ooowww you might don't wanna hear bout that . SO FIRSTLY THIS GUY IS . Hahaha just kidding . But still let me introduce them . My bias in BTS are SUGA . He is a really talented producer . My bias in SEVENTEEN are ...... THE8 , XU MINGHAO , SEO MYUNGHO , MY FROG , my EVERYTHINGGGGGGG . haha . Im crazy right . Of course . But im not a crazy sasaeng fan .

"Aahhh time to make lunch . Living alone was fun ! . I can eat and cook whenever I want . "

"Let's see what the pinterest show . Ouuu....chicken alfredo . Seem nice and tasty . It's also have a lot of veggies in this recipe . I need to maintain weight for the upcoming tournament"

Having a lot of job wasn't easy . It's not because I was desperate to earn money . It just feels right to me to do a lot of things . One of the job instead of tuition teacher and youtuber is a wushu athlete for the wushu sports club called Blue Dragon . Everything was nice the people to but it was a strict training session and an eating restriction for certain athlete such as pomsae athlete who have to maintain a good body proportions .

My phone let out a notification .

"An email ? . "

"What is it about . It don't seem like it came from youtube . It's says Korea Intenational Mental Hospital . What the fisssshhhhhh . Am I being accused of being crazy over kpop idol . Is that a crime ? . Do the korea mental hospital has to do a delulu treatment for my brain ! . "

"That' s tragic of me"

Dear Miss Iffah Elyana ,

We were honoured to inform you that you have been admitted by our hospital organisation to become apart of our family in this hospital . Seeing your background of having a Degree in Psychology had made you being choose among all the graduate of psychology course . Instead of having a good mark in your finals we also saw that you've also completed your practical in Alexandra Psychology Hospital in Manchester , United Kingdom . We hope that you could send your reply as fast as you could due to our shortage of staff .

Korea International Mental Hospital

"What the...."
"Aaaaahhhhh....is this a dream come true . Did god just hear my thought . This is my dream job in my dream coutry . OMG . I mean Alhamdulilah"

"I should tell mom bout this"

I started to rumaging over my contact list in my phone . Then I found my mom number .

"Assalamualaikum , mom . I had a happy news for you"

"What it is ? . Did you find someone to be your husband ?.

"No . Plus I dont wanna get married in this age Im still young . By the way , I had a great news to tell you . One of the hospital in Korea wanted me to be their staff "

"You don't have a medical degree"

"But I had a psychology degree . That's a mental hospital"

"Are you stress ?"

"No why ?"

"Then why are they looking for you . Did you watch to much kpop and become delusional ?"

"No mom . They want me to become their staff member to handle the hospital due to shortage of staff . The hospital name was Korea International Mental Hospital . I could finally live on my dream job ."

"Is there anyone you know in Korea ?"

"Yes"

"What is the name"

"His name is seo myungho"

"Who is that ?"

"A kpop idol"

"No . I mean is there any friend of yours live in Korea ."

"Jae live there"

"Who's that ?"

"Kim Alexander Jaehyun"

"Your art course friend ?"

"Yes"

"Go"

"What ?"

"Come on hurry up ! . Do you want me to drag you there . Go pack your bag and buy a flight ticket . ASAP . I'll tell the whole family"

"Whatttt the fisshhhhh"

(Inaudible) "My daughter finally become a doctor even though she is crazy"

I cut the call .

"Well since my mom approve I should send my reply"

Dear Korea International Mental Hospital ,

I have receive the email . With an open heary I accept the honour that have been given to me . I will be reporting my attendance in the closest date from the date of this email were send . Thank you for your offer .

Miss Iffah Elyana

To be continue.