chapter 2

Don't be scared
From now on I'm your knight and shining armour....

"Since it's my first time I will pack lightly . I should reconsider if I don't like the atmosphere at the hospital"

"There are a lot of people who suffer from mental health . From getting a trauma from their childhood to being a victim of several crimes"

"I should be careful while walking at night in Korea . Even though Korea was one of the safest countries in the world . I should be aware of my surroundings"

"I wish some Oppa come and safe me if im in trouble"

Suddenly a soft creature come and play with my cloth . The soft white fur flies around the room . Leaving the air filter to suck it .

"Oh, it's you Riko"

My cat meow like it was replying to my sentences.

"Mummy need to leave the country ok . Mummy got work to do . Mummy send you to mummy mom ok . After my return you gonna get a daddy after this"

I laughed at my sentences .

"I wish I don't have to leave you alone Riko"
_________________________________________

I arrive at the airport . I look back and see my mom , dad , brother , cousin , my nephew , my grandparents and my uncles and aunties . All of them look at me feeling proud and sad . My parents eyes were full with worries . My brother just stand beside them holding my other luggage . As he come and hug me . Wishing me a safe flight .

My mom said .

"Today you gonna walk out of this airport with honour of your family . Please take care of yourself and keep your crown on your head . Don't you dare to drop it . Never be the choices , always be the choser . I love you , eat well and dress warmly . Korea is cold"

I stammered on my mom words .

"I will mom . Don't be to worried . Take care of your health first then take care of others . I'll keep your words and never let my crown touch the ground ."

The annoucement starlted me .

This is the last call for flight to South Korea . Please be in the gate 3c .

I bid my goodbye .

"Bye everyone . Be careful"

I walked trough the gate and give them my passport and ticket . Suddenly something bum on to my luggage .

BAMMM

"What the heck ! . Dude watch where you were going . Do you think my luggage is cheap ."

"I could pay for it if you want . And I don't see cheap stuff . So that might be the reason ."

"Hey ! . What makes things expensive is how much we appreciate things not the price ."

"Then I don't appreciate your luggage that's why"

"F you"

"Im deaf"

"Hello deaf"

"You piece of poop"

The table lady slam the table .

"You kidult . There is a long line behind both of you . Did you know that if a girl and a boy fighting they soon will get married you know"

Both of us went silence .
_________________________________________

"Aaah finally I got my seat"

"The most heaven seat in the world . The window sit"

"Guess im turning it into hell now"

The familiar voice said .

"You again !? . What the hell . Why are you here you deaf"

The guy stand still at the aisle .

"You better get up luggage"

"There are two seat here . Why did you want my seat"

"I want a window seat"

"No"

"Should I tell you the reason"

"Yes"

"So that when you get up to go to the toilet you don't have to walk across me . And you will get uncomfortable . So for your comfort to go to the toilet and my halal eyes please let me have your seat"

I shocked at his statement . He was right .

"Then lets switch seat"

"Good luggage"

"Excuse me , deaf . Please say it louder"

"You're also deaf"

"Son of a b"

"I love my parents"

"So"

"Don't call them bitch . Mind your word"

"Fine . Sorry"

To be continue...