chapter 4

Cause you are my iron man
And I love you 3000...

The taxi came and took me to the hospital for my attendance report . Actually the mental hospital was under a hospital branch in Seoul , Seoul International Hospital . What a coincidence . The hospital was one of the best hospitals in Korea .

"Bismillah...my intention of coming here is to help people . I hope I can be useful for this hospital and the patient"

I recited a prayer in my heart . Slowly taking steps in . The slight breeze coming from the air conditioner makes me shiver . I asked at the counter . And carefully make my way in the hospital .

I found the administrator room . Knocking three times before I heard a voice telling me to come in . I stepped in with bravery .

"안녕하세요 선생님 , 나는 Iffah Elyana입니다 . 저는 심리학을 전공했어요"
[Hello sir , Im Iffah Elyana . I majored in psychology]

"나는 이 병원으로부터 이메일을 받았습니다. 나는 병원의 제안을 받아들였다."
[I have received the email from this hospital . I've accepted the offer from the hospital]

The administrator smiled hearing my reply . I also see shocked in his face as I speak korean like a native speakers . Thanks to k-pop .

"만나서 반가워요 Iffah . 보시다시피 저희 병원에는 환자를 돌볼 수 있는 인력이 부족합니다. "
[Nice to meet you Iffah . As you can see our hospital is lack of workers who can take care of the patient .]

I nodded at his statement .

"정신병원에서 일하는 것은 일반병원에서 일하는 것과 같지 않다는 것을 이해해 주셨으면 합니다.가끔 이 일을 하려면 힘을 써야 할 때도 있어"
[I want you to understand that working in a mental hospital isn't the same as working in a normal hospital . Sometimes this job require you to use your strength]

He added .

"괜찮아요 선생님. 나는 우슈 운동선수입니다 . 내가 할 수 있어요"
[it's okay sir . I'm a wushu athlete . I can handle it]

After that I sign the document . Nothing seem strange to me . They even gave me time to pray . My biggest company green flag .

As I still planning on where to live and buy food . Where is the closest store . Yup that's my problem got no planning before going . Dang it .

"I need to search for an airbnb closer to the hospital"

I search on the airbnb app . Found one . Closer to the hospital and store . I can even go by feet . The Han River is a five minute walk ways from there . Im super happy .

"The rate is also 5 stars . Nice"

I ask the owner if there is anyone stay the night there . No one the owner said . I booked the place for the next two days as I search for place to live .

Finally I checked in the place . I search for food nearby . I went to the store and bought myself an instant noodle .

"Maybe I'll turn into a vegeterian if I live in Korea for to long"

"The only things I know I can eat now is instant noodle , rice and vegetables"

"It's part of the journey . I should be grateful of what I could eat"

I said to myself .

"Luggage ? . Is that you ?"

Again the familiar voice messed up my perfect night . Yes , it's Daniel .

"Did you just forgot my name Mr. Window seat ?"

"Whatever Iffah"

He took the seat beside me .

"What are you doing here Xun"

"I got lazy to cook . So I just came here to eat"

"You can cook ?"

"Who said I can't"

"Yeah . Not only women can cooks nowadays"

He shook his head at my statement .

"You said you had a job here right ?"

He asked me .

"What's the job ?"

"psychiatry unit staff"

He almost chocked on his water .

"You . Psychiatry . Really"

"Yeah . What do you think ? . Im joking or you thought I need mental treatment"

Why the heck eveyone didn't believe me in this .

"I see Iffah . So what branch are you working for ?"

"Korea International Mental Hospital"

Again he choke . XD . Why is he always choking .

"Really . What a small world . I worked for the other branch . The main hospital . Seoul International Hospital . There is another one in Busan ."

"Wow that's really cool . So you are a doctor ?"

"A dentist infact"

Dang it . The scariest profession in the world .

"T-that's pretty cool"

"Yeah . Helping someone to smile confidently really makes me happy"

What a pure heart of him . He is so honest in his job .

"You are so cool . You had a charismatic aura . You must have a girlfriend right ?"

"No . Im single"

"That's impresive . I know that sounds weird but for me it's impressive not to fall in love quickly after getting a job"

"I just wanted to focus on my job"

We kept talking until our food finish . And bid each other goodbye .

To be continue...