chapter 13

Hdjskqodk

Im just lying on the hospital bed while looking at the IV drips bottle blankly. It kept dripping so that I could stay hydrated. Just like people who gave it all so that other people stayed alive.

"When ?". I asked him.

"When , what ?". He replied.

"When can I get out of here. It's depressing just to stare at the white ceiling. Are you sure this place is for people with a problematic brain ?". I asked with a low tone.

"I'm 100% sure about it, sweetheart". He replied with a smile.

"Wondering when I could see the world again. I don't know. They probably not giving me any passes since I could harm people" . I kept staring at the IV liquid.

"You know sweetheart. I don't even have to step out just to see the world, cause my world already here. It's you" . He said while caressing her cheeks.

"You don't have to go away. Just stay and pull yourself together. Iffah and Elyana. You guys could be with each other. You don't have to hide the other 'her' cause you are making things hard for yourself. Trust me, I'm always here for you sweetheart". He kept saying while holding my hand.

"Can I ask for something ?"

"Anything your heart desire"

"Can I go and...stand in the rains for a while ?". I looked at him.

"As long as you brings your umbrella. You can go. Im watching you from the window". He gave an assuring smile.

"Thanks !". Without me realizing that I jumped to hug him. Like a little child.

"Ooh". He seems to be shocked by my sudden action.

"See ya". I winked.

"She is such a precious soul". I smiled while looking at her walking towards the hospital lift.

"O Allah...please heal her. Take away all the pain inside her body. Take away all the negativity inside her mind. And make her the happiest women alive like she used to". I prayed in my heart while sitting on her bed.

I hold my chest. It kept hurting as I was sitting alone. Suddenly I felt lightheaded. I took my meds in my bag and swallow it. Finally...it stopped.

I looked at the meds label. Benzodiazepines. Name. Iskandar Daniel Xun. Used For. Anxiety.

"Shit". What if she knows ?.

I get out of the hospital entrance and went straight to the garden. The smell. Petrichor. The smells of rain. Really calming. Suddenly a poem comes to mind.

Petrichor
The smell of rain,
When it falls to the dry ground,
It makes a pleasant smell,
Yet making tears turn into a,
Beautiful smile,
The drought finally ended,
Making all of them,
Happy ever after.

Lady Hann

But I still wonder. Did happy ever after exist ?. If yes then I would rather go through all of the pain to be happy ever after. Im tired.

She fainted.

I leaned towards the glass wall from her ward. Sigh.

"I miss her already".

Suddenly his eyes caught a very frightening movement by her. She fainted to the wet ground. Her umbrella had flown away.

"Sweetheart !".

He rushed towards the lift and went straight to the hospital garden.

"Hey ! Wake up ! Don't be like this. This world needs you"