11.

THORIN

I am not exactly sure what happened at the bar a couple nights ago, but I sure am glad I left when I had. I would have probably killed the asshole.

It was not until yesterday that I had realized Lucille telling me she wanted me to stay away from her. Then the fact I even agreed....my god what the hell is wrong with me?!

It seemed as though her and I could possibly start all over again from scratch and possibly even have a friendship... Wait, could that have even worked? I guess it doesn't matter anymore since I agreed to stay away.

Maybe I overreacted but at the same time, both my wolf and I were not too happy that another guy was touching her. In fact, I felt it was did that she even agree to dance with the guy in the first place. Not to mention the fact that I know she isn't the girl that just 'hooks up' with some random person. Or maybe she is one of those girls and changed over the years.

I do regret that I brought up the other night where I spotted a guy trying to force himself onto her. That came off rude and was uncalled for, I admit.

I want to try and forget about her presence here but I know that will be too difficult considering I may be in the meeting when she has one with my father soon. Not to mention the fact she has slipped somehow into my dreams.

Last night, for example, I had a dream about her and I walking through the woods. It was light out and we stopped at one point, I next pushed her up against one of the trees while her and I devoured one another and shredded off our clothes before my hard shaft thrusted deep and hard inside of her while she clung onto me and I held her thighs around my waist.

My dream did not last too long before I had been interrupted from Rubi mind-linking me just to say 'good morning' and that she could not wait to see me the week after next. I replied the same thing back to her as well before talking a little while then disconnecting.

Right after, I realized I could not go back to sleep, so I sat up in bed for a moment and began to think about her return. Honestly, I had even forgotten when she was returning.

The next thing I realized, was what if Lucille was still here and they run into one another then Lucille tries to tell Rubi something that could cause her to break the wedding off just to try and get back at me for what I said?

No! Lucille would never do that. I mean, maybe....No! I need to stop assuming things that would put thoughts in my head that will only cause me to become paranoid. Besides, Rubi would never believe her anyways.

The best thing to do, is to seriously keep my distance from Lucille here on out. I wouldn't want Rubi to get the wrong idea.

Luckily I have been able to keep myself busy these past few days and have not had time to eat or even sleep, let alone think about Lucille.

Bronx has been continuing to be around Kaylie and spend time with her. Although she isn't so bad and they do look good together, I know that soon enough he will ask for her to come over here and will be awkward because either Lucille will tag along or Kaylie might be like most if not like all girls and possibly jump down my throat for what I said to Lucille and that is the LAST thing I need.

There has been so much going on lately at the council hall - enough to keep me preoccupied and there happens to also be a big meeting we have at least twice a year coming up, where all councils meet and discuss any new issues or any updates on things we are not already aware of. Every councilmen and women from their covenants - from the Witch Council to the Vampires along with a few others, join us.

This will be the first year I will have attended one and honestly am elated to go. When my father first informed me I was going to be joining them, I felt like a little child filled with excitement after being told they could pick out any toy in the store they wanted.

However, I made sure to remain collected in front of my father. Although he knew how much it meant to me.

The meeting was coming up in a couple of days and I knew I needed to brush up on a few things my father wanted me to look over so that I was prepared in knowing what they all would be talking about.

Another important part of the meeting was going to be when my father announces to everybody I will soon be taking his place.

This was the moment I had been waiting for all my life. I knew I would want to celebrate the announcement and informed the pack I was planning on having a party that night.

My father was going to be leaving town for a while as soon as the meeting was over and I believed it was the perfect time.

Things will be better after then. I just know it. And soon, hopefully, Lucille will be gone and I will never have to worry about running into her ever again.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)