10.

LUCILLE

Not exactly sure what that was all about but I don't care why he left.

My wolf was curious and wanted me to go after him to find out but I reminded her that it was none of our business.

Just a couple of moments after he walked off, some random guy approached the table and asked me to dance. I took another drink from my beer before accepting his offer then followed him onto the dancefloor and we started dancing.

"The name's Ronnie by the way!" He said.

"Lucille." I replied.

Ronnie was very attractive and had a nice chiseled jawline, with dark short curly hair and a muscular body frame that seemed to fit well with his height. He may be an Alpha.

"I like thick curvy girls?" He tells me.

"Thanks?" I replied not knowing exactly how I should react to that.

We continued dancing for a few moments longer and I noticed out the corner of my eye was Kaylie and Bronx getting extra friendly with one another. I have to admit, they would make a really cute couple.

I had one of my hands on the back of Ronnie's neck as he pulled me close against his body and we continued dancing with each other.

His hands felt good around my waist and as he moved his face closer to the side of my ear, I had wanted him to kiss me.  Mind you I have not had sex in a little over a year, maybe it's been even two years since I last was touched and slept with anybody.

The moment he looked at me again, I could see the lust in his eyes and could tell we both were wanting the same thing.

I immediately became hot and bothered as we started kissing each other and I must admit that he was really good with his lips and tongue.

The next thing I knew, I felt our mouths detach and as soon as I saw Thorin had just forcibly yanked him away from me, I was livid.

"Get away from her!" Thorin shouted at the guy.

"And who are you? I didn't see no mark on her. Which means she is free to be with whomever she wants to be with? She's an adult!" Ronnie fired back at Thorin.

Right when I saw Thorin raise his fist and punched a Ronnie really hard causing him to fall back a few steps, Ronnie right away came back and threw a jab at Thorin before they broke out into a brawl and were forced out of the bar.

I hurried outside along with others including Bronx and Kaylie.

"STOP IT!" I shouted at them but they didn't listen. They continued fighting.

Thankfully, Bronx broke up the fight and held Thorin a few feet away from the guy, despite the struggle while I went to Ronnie.

"Are you alright?" I asked him.

"I'm fine." He smirked at me although his mouth had some blood coming out the corner of it.

I right away turned on my heel and stomped my way up to Thorin and punched him myself.

"What the hell is your problem?! You have no right to act that way! I don't belong to you or anybody for that matter!" I shouted at him.

He looked at me shocked but I could tell he was still trying to calm himself down.

"I was just trying to help you from making the same mistake you did the other night." He fires back at me.

"I can take care of myself! Stay the hell away from me from now on!" I snapped back at him.

He continued standing there with fists at his sides as he glared at Ronnie again and then looked back at me.

"You're right! Have fun!" He fired back at me before storming off.

I stood there and watched him get on his bike then leave.

I could not believe what all had just happened. Why the hell does he care so much?! I mean, I obviously can tell he still has feelings for me and at the same time am reminding myself that I had come to not just speak with the council and his father but to maybe even try to be friends or possibly now, even more than friends.

Still though, he should not have done that to this poor guy.

"You alright?" Kaylie asked me.

"Yeah. I'm just gonna head back to the cabin." I tell her.

"I'll come with you." She says.

"No. You both have fun. I'll be okay." I assure her.

Bronx offered to take me or at least pay for a car service to come out and get me but it really was not that far and besides, I think I am going to have Ronnie walk with me.

However, when I turned and was going to invite Ronnie back to the cabin, I noticed he was already speaking with some other girl.

Of course my wolf and I were deep down feeling disappointed since it has been a long while that I have been with anyone and the urges are becoming intense.

Damnit Thorin! Fucking cock-blocker!

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)