19

I step back letting Paul climb the tree and climb into my window.

"You know my dad's a cop right?." I smirk at him as he chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.
"I think I can handle him." I rise an eyebrow.

"Oh really?." He nods and I look to my door.
"Dad!." I call and Paul quickly tries to make me be quiet and I start laughing.
"Calm down Paul my dad's sleep downstairs on the couch only person up here is Bella".

"I knew that I just wanted you to think I didn't." He says making me laugh again.

"Yeah okay, anyways what are you doing here?."

He shrugs and sits down in my chair that I have in my room.
"Just came to see how you were with being back and seeing...."
"Jacob?." I finished and he nods looking sorta guilty.
"I'm fine." I say and he gives me a look as if he doesn't believe me.

"I'm serious Paul I'm okay I decided to just let fate play out and see what happens no more trying to force myself on him. Plus our small little weird talk in the woods made me realize that Jacob is gonna do what he wants to do and I'm not gonna try and change him or his decisions."

"So you're just gonna go around supporting him in his so called little quest for Bella's heart?, come on kenn you can't actually think I believe your gonna sit back and just take that shit."

"You can believe what you want Paul but I'm tired of fighting for something that never happened or might not ever happen."
Paul stands up and walk over to me and puts his hand on my forehead.
"Paul what are you doing?."

"Checking to see if your running a fever because this bullshit your saying can't be true I mean it's nothing like you to just give up." I move his hand and hold it in my own and then stand up.

"Paul as my friend I'm asking you to respect my decision even if you don't exactly agree with it." We look into each others eyes before he rolls his eyes and moved away from me making me release his hand.
"Fine, whatever do what the fuck you want Kennedy." He then leaves out the window and I watch as he runs and then shifts.
I groan in frustration and fall onto my bed.

Then I feel mad at myself because I didn't go take my shower so now I feel like my bed is dirty.

I grab my phone and go to text Taylor when I realized I don't even have her phone number.
At least I know where she lives.

I stand up and grab my pajamas and walk to the bathroom to take my shower.
I will talk to Taylor about Paul and Jacob tomorrow.

Let her in on the shitshow that is my life.