8

Kennedy pov

As I was looking for the keys and runs up and grab my arm and I swing back and punch her.
"DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I yell at her as she lay on the ground.

She glares at me and then kick me in my leg.
"Oh I've had it" I scream and get on top of her and start chocking her.

Now I'm not gonna kill her just make her pass out and throw her in the back of the truck when I'm done.

She screams and dig her nails in my arm.
I might be bleeding
I punch her twice before I move back as a car was coming.

The car stops and a guy rolls down his window "you ladies okay?" He asked as we both look at him panting out of breath and blood running down my arm and her face.

"We're good just some sisterly bonding" I say and he looks at us like we're crazy before he drives off.

I get off of Bella and see the keys.
"Finally" I say and grab them.
"I'm sorry you know" she says and I glare at her but hold my hand out and help her off the ground.
"I'm sure you are but I'm not" I say and give her the keys and walk to the truck and she do to but I stop.
"Oh and call me pathetic and a homeless child whatever I don't care but do it again and I will kill you" I then get in the tuck.

Time skip

We walk up to mike and Jacob "hey guys" I say and Jacob smiles and go to hug me but I move away.

I wave at him as we then walk inside.
We get our tickets and sit in the movies.
It was going good at first well not the movie the movie is trash but it's going good because Jacob seems focused on Bella and not bothering me.
Which is nothing new.

Mike then runs out and Bella follows which makes Jacob follow.
I huff and roll my eyes and stand up making sure to grab my drink.

We all stand outside the bathroom as mike is throwing up.
Disgusting.

I swear I could hear him from out here.

"What's up with you?" Jacob asked me and I roll my eyes "nothing"
He stared at me for a minute before Bella says something and I feel like punching her again.

Maybe give her a black eye to go with the nose.
Jacob then rushes out and mike go home.
"Can we leave now you made everyone leave" I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

"Let's go kennedy" "okay Isabella"