4

Kennedy pov

We make it to a pretty little house and the boys shift back and change into there clothes while I stand there with my bag of clothes.

The door opens and some other boys came out and a female.
"It's okay ken you can change back" Sam told me.
I huff and grab my stuff and walk to the tree line and shift back and hurry putting my clothes back on.

I walk back over to them.
Sam walks over and hug me.
Me and Sam met when I called myself running away from my dad.

What a childish and whi-. Never mind

We pull away "ken" he started and I feel myself get irritated he knows I hate when he calls me that.
"This is my pack, that's Paul, Jared, quill and Embry" he said pointing at them.

"Hi guys I'm kennedy" I wave.

"That's my imprint Emily" he walks over to a female who has scars on her face.
"Nice to meet you" I shake her hand.
I'm guessing Sam did that to her.

It's hard to control your anger as a shifter.

"We were gonna go cliff diving you in?" Quill asked me.
"Sure" I shrugged.

Time skip

We was playing at the cliff when I look over to the road far away and saw Jacob with my sister.

I can feel myself get angry.
I feel hands grab me and see it's paul. "Put me DOWN!" I yell and he laughs "No can do" he jumps with me still in his arms.
We hit the cold water and I surface.
"I hate you" I push his head under water.
Laughing as I did so.
He grabs my waist and push me down with him.

We make it to the beach after playing for a while.

I was just watching the water while the others go dry off.

I feel a presence behind me and see Sam sit next to me.

"You know I'm sorta glad I won't be alpha long" he starts and I give him a confused face "why?"

He shrugs and look down "Jacob is supposed to lead the pack well this one. I can lead a pack if I want to as you know I'm born an alpha but it comes with a lot of" "responsibilities" I finish for him.

"Yeah don't get me wrong I like being a shifter because you get to feel this feeling"

"Of being free, that's why I was out today. I felt myself losing control of my anger because of Bella so I went out and shifted and it's the best feeling" I lean my head on his shoulder "I'm in love with him" I say.

"With who?"

"Jacob"

Neither one of us talk for a little bit "did you imprint on him?" I sit up straight and look him in the eyes "no I didn't" I answer "he's not the one then but it's okay you will find the one" he hugs me and then stands up and leave the beach.

I feel myself tear up.
"But he's the one I want" I whisper to myself.